Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

I had a bsod within 4 hours of installing 344.60, the issue is still there. The previous ones at least seemed a little more stable.

ROG Member Array

I really dont understand how you guys are still getting those BSOD's, i havent had those since first week of owning this laptop.. Just make sure everything has been updated. Pretty funny reading this..

ROG Enthusiast Array

I have had my G750JM-DS71 since June of this year and never had a single BSOD. I'm currently on this latest driver (344.60) and it's still fine (I play a lot of games as well). I got my model in July maybe the early batches of this PC were defective (just throwing ideas around).

New ROGer Array

I have been running the latest driver since release and have only experienced one bsod when closing out of bf4 and opening shadow of mordor immediateley after.

ROG Member Array

I'm currently running on 344.60 since yesterday, haven had a bsod since then, i know its too early to give a clarity on the driver, however after the new driver has been installed the bootup was slow,took 45 secs,but no bsod whatsoever.. hoping it wont occur .. !

ROG Member Array

havent had any bsod yet on the latest 344.60 ,bootup time is good now,frame rates are also good.. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2