cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DarthBeavis Project: Cherry X

DarthBeavis
Level 9
--migrated from PDXLAN forums--
I am not going to use the actual Ruby moniker for legal reasons. Cherry is Ruby's hawt sister.I have commissioned a company to make custom latex clothing for it.
Well* I have Cherry's hair . . .Mannequin SkyWalker is keeping it safe . . .and he is not happy about it . . .

she will be a warrior chick weilding dual plasma pistols wearing custom latex clothes
Well I got a new tshirt on her and got her some cool boots . . .

This Sunday we go to DD to make her weapons and power pack. Still waiting on teh latex clothing maker to get her outfit done. Vector wanted a latex outfit for him as well but I just had to put my foot down. Thing is spendy.
8 REPLIES 8

DarthBeavis
Level 9
CPU Killah cooked up a prototype of her power pack. We still have to add a place to mount the GPUS (I have two 15" PCI-E ribbons so they do not have to be right on the mobo).

He will make the unit a bit taller so we can watercool the cpu. The PSU will be mounted in the mannequin. I think we will use a single BI 240 GTX rad to cool it all (not meant for maximum ocing folks).

He also designed part of the plasma pistols.

Her outfit is finished and on the way to me . . .the belt has a built in Orbital Matrix Typhoon . . .

DarthBeavis
Level 9
Just got her dressed . . .

Also got red Ballistix Tracer with red spreader* pcb* the LEDS from sponsor Crucial!!!

DarthBeavis
Level 9

DarthBeavis
Level 9
Spent last Sunday at Danger Den . . .they whipped up one hell of a backpack for Cherry X . . .still need to add two more legs* cpu* HDDS* watercooling . . .will have a Feser rad for the heck of it . . .this mobo tray got a small crack in it but I am going to test mount it all on it anyways . . .

Working on the plasma pistols today. I will only do one today as I need to get another set of blades cut by Danger Den . . .the orb is part of a plasma ball . . .I will put the guts back into it after the weapon is done painting at Smooth Creations.

Third blade added

DarthBeavis
Level 9
Leak testing (no wire management done yet)

DarthBeavis
Level 9

and some more xtreme cooling

Retired
Not applicable
Best girl friend you could ever have, likes to role play, never argues and always wants to play games...

martin_metal_88
Level 8
I only can imagine your wife getting it with the credit card bill asking who have done these purchase at the sex shop for leather clothes XD
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!