cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Republic of Gamers Team and HWBOT

AkaNe0
Level 10
Those past few days, a lot of things changed between ASUS ROG and HWBOT. We are now official partner of HWBOT and we would like to leverage the OC community and competitive overclocking.

To do so, we would like to reactivate our ASUS Republic of Gamers HWBOT Team. The aim is to share skills between overclockers, share some tricks and tweaks and to grow the OC community. The team is open to everyone willing to learn more about hardware and how to get the best performance of it.

We are also looking for Team captains to lead the team and guide people from this sub-forum.

In the months to come, we wish to encourage people at overclocking and make it fun for everyone.

If you have any suggestions, let us know!

Link to the news
Link to the ASUS Republic of Gamers team
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
10 REPLIES 10

randyenergy
Level 10
AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Those past few days, a lot of things changed between ASUS ROG and HWBOT. We are now official partner of HWBOT and we would like to leverage the OC community and competitive overclocking.

To do so, we would like to reactivate our ASUS Republic of Gamers HWBOT Team. The aim is to share skills between overclockers, share some tricks and tweaks and to grow the OC community. The team is open to everyone willing to learn more about hardware and how to get the best performance of it.

We are also looking for Team captains to lead the team and guide people from this sub-forum.

In the months to come, we wish to encourage people at overclocking and make it fun for everyone.

If you have any suggestions, let us know!

Link to the news
Link to the ASUS Republic of Gamers team

Count me in.
What team are you refering to? This one: http://hwbot.org/team/rog_supreme_oc/#Members

randyenergy wrote:
Count me in.
What team are you refering to? This one: http://hwbot.org/team/rog_supreme_oc/#Members

I am referring to the ASUS Republic of Gamers Team: http://hwbot.org/team/asus_republic_of_gamers/

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

Retired
Not applicable
Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Ohhh, that's the ROG team :rolleyes:

Yes, now it all make sense.....

We joined the wrong team, would have been great to known...

Thanks for the highlight Arne..

:D....:confused:

AkaNe0
Level 10
We would like to focus on one team to keep the advantage of the OC skills of each other. If you have ideas on how we can organize the team, feel free to add it here.

Dartmaul
Level 12
I can mention one name that you probably know pretty well)
A man who made this place to grow once can do that one more time for sure.

AkaNe0
Level 10
I guess I know who you are talking about. I hope we can leverage this spirit and make people having fun together and always keep pushing it !

Retired
Not applicable
In other words, when we push it really hard, and HW end up dead, will Asus will be there to help out?

I mean, its our wallet suffering from a roosted GPU.. benefits and spotlight, broken economy = who gets which?

sad to say this> No spirit or positive energy will ever come to life, just by sitting behind a desk in a collective of inbreeds benchmarking a smartphone, and going> And don't forget, Keep pushing it ! (stupefying phrase)..

It just add even more distance to the fire (see photo) ....

Its a comfort having an Asus representative with benchmarking merits and great knowledge /experiences on our side, dont get me wrong..

In order to create a fire, there must be a spark, in order to climb a mountain, there must be a mountain to climb

/ Consider it a helping Paw. (this time).

Overclocking doesn't mean extreme only. It is some safe way to do overclocking if you get the right tip and tweaks on water and air cooling.
I know I am not an professional overclocker but I am around the community since 6 years now.

What we want to do here is to leverage oc thanks to the community. We want to give a boost to it.