cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some PC parts for a collage project.

skywalker311
Level 8
Hey guys and gals, I'm need help from the ROG community. I am making a collage with PC spare parts that I have lying around. My setup is completely water cooling so I have some cool looking spare parts that are just lying in a box so I thought what would be a better way to put the parts to good use. This would look so cool as a collage. That is what I'll be doing is making the collage. The parts that I have are the CPU, Ram covers from my G- skill ram, 780 Ti front housing and blackplate, Z87 chipset, CrossChill, Hard drive, mouse and a few 140mm fans. So I've also went and got a 1/2" sheet of plywood for the back. I've not decided if I'm going to use a velvet background or carbon fiber vinyl background Now the picture frame is going to be 6" deep with either a glass cover or acrylic cover. I've also got a rgb light system that going in it. I also have some PCi express cables that I'm going to paracord with it. I'm also using a sata cable that I'll paracord. All in all I think it look really cool.
(DONT HAVE TO WORK, JUST LOOK GOOD!)
Cool Looking Motherboard ROG would be nice! intel or amd
SSD COVER
BROKEN KEYBOARD
240 rad and a tube res.
I have the acrylic tubing and fittings
If the res has a hole in it that be fine. or if the tube res is crack I'll fix it.
I'm just going to make it look like it running.
If you can please help me with this I be so grateful.
Please spread the word. Just PM me and I'll send you my info. If need be I'll pay for shipping I don't mine doing that.
Thanks for reading this post.

So if you can please help in anyway please PM me and we'll talk.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.
3 REPLIES 3

skywalker311
Level 8
I've now going to use just the wasd buttons and put it beside the mouse. So I don't need a keyboard.
I know it hard for people to give parts away even if there not working. You pay so much for it even when it not any good you hate to throw it or give it away. I understand.
If someone has a cool looking motherboard from 08 to now that is of no use to them or a old 240 rad, tube res or a SSD. That what I'm lacking to finish it. So any help would be appreciated.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.

xeromist
Mod note:

Regarding the selling policy, I'm allowing this since no money will be changing hands, only useless/non-functional hardware which would have gone to e-waste recycling anyway. As a reminder, if anyone asks you for money for any product or service please report it to a moderator. ASUS is in no way responsible for guaranteeing any aspect of exchanges users conduct among themselves.

Skywalker, I wish you luck on your project and look forward to the result!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Thanks, so much xeromist.
ok I just got an alienware 120mm all in one that this guy going to give to me. He lives in town so that great.
I'm going to make a dual bay res out of clear acrylic and I just bought a Alphacool Dual Bay Reservoir Replacement Faceplate.
So that take care of the res. So all I need now is a broken motherboard and ssd.