New ROGer Array

Question ROG Mouse Gladius, customizable click resistance? Really? How?

Hello guys,

I bought the ROG Gladius mouse a few weeks ago, and I'm very satisfied.
    I notice that left-click and right-click has different resistance to the click (I like the left click, right is softer/lighter).
    I'm looking on the web to get some information about this issue, and in this article http://rog.asus.com/366612014/gaming...e-rog-gladius/ I found this phrase:

"There is an exclusive socket design for easy switch upgrades for when you want to change between the 2 pairs of switches included, each pair offers a different resistance."

Each pair offers a different resistance! So is it normal that left and right click have different "pressure"?
    Any info, please? Eventually is it possible to "fix"? In the original Gladius box I have two swicthes: can I replace only the right switch? How can I distinguish the left from the right switch?

Thanks for the help!!! :-)))

New ROGer Array

I see this video on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cbV3_Yw_wI

but my doubts remains! :-) If I want to have the same resistance on both buttons, I need to replace the right switch (I suppose), but the switches contained in the box are identical, so how can I distinguish them? I don't understand...

New ROGer Array

No idea? No news? :-(

New ROGer Array

ci 6? se si ti spiego il tutto!ho 2 mouse gladius,il primo hà lo stesso difetto del tuo,il secondo è perfetto e ne hò ordinato un terzo x vedere come è messo...addirittura quello difettoso hà il tasto destro un po' ballerino.....
    Last edited by Nevio; 02-21-2015 at 07:24 PM.