Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arne's Last post

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Was waiting for 333 rep to go out like Graham Gooch

Or 8888 posts or...but never mind...

My first post was in this section so I though I'd make it full circle and put the last one here too.

The site is mismanaged...a real failure of vision and a real indictment of just how little ASUS customers are worth. Loads of the members who contributed most, who helped the most and who made this site somewhat special have left.

In any business, at any level of management that is failure.

I see a large helping of spamming posts and threads, flaming etc. creeping in...don't want to be part of that kind of site.

No big deal...just one voice less

Was fun for a while...I wish you all well and hope you can recover the site one day...

Cheers!:)

13 REPLIES 13

xeromist
Sorry to see you go. The spam was bad for a bit because there was no protection and the report function wasn't working after the upgrade but it should be working now.

Thank you for all of your contributions. You are welcome back anytime.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

chrsplmr
Level 18
-xero .. always a shoulder above and always appreciated goodSir ..

Arne ... ~sigh~

HiVizMan-Salute. .c.

sandro_c
Level 12
Hi Arne, hi chrsplmr,
these were the last news that I wanted to hear ... for months I had the impression that this forum was no longer that of 2012-2013, and I had stopped to connect every day, as was my habit.
I thought it was the fault of the advent of new technologies that now all members were equipping, while I stood back ... but I felt there was something else that escaped me, which no longer gave me the desire to enter the forum immediately after turning on the PC, just as you do when you pick up the day's newspaper.
Maybe what exactly causes laments the decline of interest ... maybe for me it was not to see the post or the responses of the various HalloweenWeed, those increasingly rare Nodens and many other members disappeared into thin air, but if you'll disappear, especially you, Arne ... which for me keeps the most sympathetic and the best of all of us, in my opinion .... THEN THIS FORUM ENDS HERE.
It bears my poor English again, with the hope I explained myself about what I wanted to say .... I hope to hear from you again if not here, maybe on Skype. I'm sorry for you chrsplmr, hello to you.
Arne CIAO, and if you were to come to Rome let me know. sandro c.

neyuru
Level 10
I indeed saw a difference this year compared to 2012 or 2013, but I am no expert in forum management, I don't even know what a spam looks like in here. You where there anytime I needed a helping hand. I hate to see you go. Where are all those expert people lending some help in here? Why are you guys going?

[/HR]
Rampage IV Extreme BIOS 4206
Intel I7-3820
32 GB Quad Channel Kingston Hyper X Genesis
2 x Nvidia GTX 690
2 x WD Velociraptor 250 GB RAID0
Intel 120GB 320 SSD
Noctua NH-D14 SE2011
CM Silent Pro Hybrid - 1300W
CM HAFx

SORRY ,Double posted
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

MeanMachine
Level 13
Hi guys and indeed it is a sad day when ARNE decided to leave.

It seems most of our top OCers have jumped ship and I can't really understand why.
I do hope ASUS has taken note of this and are prepared to answer the grievances of our much beloved brothers in arms.
Does it come down to just a different place to hang out or something more sinister that has not as yet been expressed.

Come back guys please, I'm sure this can be sorted.

MM
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

chrsplmr
Level 18
sorry ? I am well. Be sorry not. .c.

philly_cheese_s
Level 8
Sorry to see you go Arnie!
I know you got your reasons..................

abvolt
Level 11
Too bad man sorry to see you go..
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20