cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night Stalker - Custom Desk Build, Copper pipping, custom res shroud

jthm4goth
Level 7
Intro:
This is going to be my third major build. The first was a water cooled AMD powered machine in a 750D with a black and red theme. My second build carried the same theme of black and red into a 900D powered by a 4770k.

Being my third build I wanted to pull out all the stops on this build. The build be a custom desk build. I love the crossdesk but the price and availability prevented me from going that route. So I decided that I would build the desk from scratch. Being in the military I decided I wanted to do a military theme build but not one with ACU or Multi-Cam pattern but one that was more focused on the special operations side of the house. Me personally am not in that community but I have a lot of respect for those that are.

Parts:
- Intel i7 4770k
- Asus maximums VI formula
- Evga GTX 780 classified
- 16gb G.Skill 2133mhz ram
- Corsair AX760
- 2x Intel 120gb ssds
- Seagate 500gb hard drive
- Windows 8.1

Cooling:
- 14x Corsair SP120 quite edition
- 6x Corsair AF120 quite edition
- EK GTX 780 Classified water block
- EK Supremacy CPU water block
- 2x Swiftech MC655 pumps
- 2x XSPC EX480 radiators
- 2x XSPC EX360 radiators
- Rocket Science Fittings
- Copper piping
- 2x Reservoirs (undecided on size yet)
9 REPLIES 9

Antykain
Level 7
Nice setup going on here.. Looking forward to seeing how it goes!
| ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | Intel i9-9900K | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3600MHz 16GB | Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD | Samsung 860 1TB GB SSD x 2 | Corsair AX860i | ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz x2 | XSPC & EK Custom Watercooling |

Antykain wrote:
Nice setup going on here.. Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

Thank you I am in the planning phase right now and an working on the renders and planning. I should have some renders up tonight.

Antronman
Level 10
A Delta Force badge would look really good with the black and red of RoG.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

jthm4goth
Level 7
Here is the first render of the custom fan grills being cut for my by V1Tech. I think they are perfect for my build.

jthm4goth
Level 7
Happy Veterans Day everyone this build is for you guys

jthm4goth
Level 7
Here is the final design I am going to go with. I am still tweaking it here and there but for the most part it is complete. I am going to start working on the small parts before I have to start packing for my move.

[

Christy
Level 7
that looks coool,looking forward to seeing its work.

totalrognoob
Level 7
Those smoke grenade looking things are reservoirs? Looks nice, can't wait for the thing to be built.

jthm4goth
Level 7
I am happy to announce that I will be receiving help on this build from the Following companies.

Maximum Ordinance Personal Computers will be providing all the Sleeved Cables and Extensions for the entire build

Ultimate Personal Computers will be providing all the Sleeving Supplies to include their brand new Aegis Sleeve

V1 Tech will be providing those amazing Fan Grills that you all have seen. They also might be providing additional acrylic pieces.

Rocket Science will be providing the custom Black Copper Fittings and trust me their will be a lot of fittings for this build.

Addon Customs will be providing the custom LEDs for the entire desk build. I am going with green LEDs to give the desk a soft green glow kind of like looking through night visions