Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tsigi View Post
    So the breathing works when a screen saver is on? With default settings in Asus Command? I enabled screen saver with 1min, let's see what happens. I will update the results.

Edit:: Screen saver has been on for 15mins now, and still nothing. I will wait a bit longer and see if anything happens.
    Shame on Asus for not making proper instructions!!!!
    Also why they couldn't just update the software to make the breathing-effect work exactly like changing colours? Users could choose when they want the lights to breathe when you tick the box, not some "idle-mode" thingies?

Did you ever get it to work?

Like I said before it's extremely hard to notice. I have to lean in to notice sometimes to see if it is breathing after I set the screen saver.

It would actually be cool if we could control the lights. Anyone on the forum know how to do something like that?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by chrimen View Post
    Did you ever get it to work?

Like I said before it's extremely hard to notice. I have to lean in to notice sometimes to see if it is breathing after I set the screen saver.

It would actually be cool if we could control the lights. Anyone on the forum know how to do something like that?
    Sadly, no.

This video shows the breathing effect ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjMuyiMWaI ), and I'm pretty sure I'd notice if my lights would breathe like that.

That option would be awesome indeed, all we need is a programmer who knows how to do it or hope that Asus would update the software (which I assume will never happen).

ROG Enthusiast Array

That's not actually the breathing effect. That looks more like bad sync with the camera they're using. The breathing effect is much more subtle and more like on Macs where the power LED fades on and off. On the G20 all the LEDs fade at the same time and they don't turn off completely. I took a video but have nowhere to post it.

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

icwhatudidthere post your video here

ROG Enthusiast Array

There's no way to upload the video file here though.

ROG Enthusiast Array

It's here guys:

https://vid.me/szHG

ROG Member Array

Thanks for posting the video! I really had no idea how the lights breathe so thank you very much for showing us!

Also can you confirm the configuration of your PC, in other words, how you make them breathe. It has been mentioned that you have to activate a screen saver for your computer, and after the screensaver has been on a couple of minutes, the lights would start to breathe. So no sleep/hibernate modes, just plain screensaver and wait?

ROG Enthusiast Array

I do not have a screen saver on my machine. I think it's simply tied to a few minutes of inactivity and nothing else. And it does not work while asleep.

ROG Member Array

I think i found the file that use to run Breath lighting and it seems pretty light, only 28ko. Maybe some of our files aren't good. If the breathlighting of someone is running could he share it please.

ROG Member Array

Okay i know exactely how to do. Just ask me i don't want to write the whole manipulation for nothing. And i'm french so it's pretty hard to explain...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast