cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G20aj Breath Light not working (fixed)

Calvin_Zhao
Level 7
Customizable lighting colors is working fine, but it keep consistent light, not "breath lighting effect" as I chose from Asus Command software. Anyone has same issue?
41 REPLIES 41

Calvin_Zhao
Level 7
Sorry guys, breath lighting is working. PC has to be in sleep mode for breath lighting take effect.

Tsigi
Level 7
I can't get it to work - even in sleep mode. Is this only available when the PC is put to sleep mode? And does using hybrid-sleep mode affect in this? Need help with this!! I have installed newest Asus Command updates.

*bump*
Anyone please help?

toronto699
Level 13
Tsigi what do u mean by "Breath Light"? we don't understand what u mean

Tsigi
Level 7
The case LED lights of G20, controlled with software (Asus Command). I can change the colours of LEDs but not able to make them slowly pulsate on and off (which should be a feature in the software). However, the lights do not fade on/off even though I enable the effect in the software.

chrimen
Level 7
just got mine on Tuesday and I'm having the same problem.
I've put the PC in sleep mode and in hibernate and made sure the Breath Light was checked.
Any one else having this problem?

toronto699
Level 13

icwhatudidthere
Level 9
I think I know what the issue is. Mostly it's poor documentation by Asus. I finally saw it working with the latest Lighting software update, v 2.01.06. The thing is, it doesn't come on immediately and it doesn't work during sleep. Instead, it comes on after a few minutes of inactivity, kind of like a screen saver but only using the colored LEDs. It's also very subtle, so it's easy to miss.

icwhatudidthere wrote:
I think I know what the issue is. Mostly it's poor documentation by Asus. I finally saw it working with the latest Lighting software update, v 2.01.06. The thing is, it doesn't come on immediately and it doesn't work during sleep. Instead, it comes on after a few minutes of inactivity, kind of like a screen saver but only using the colored LEDs. It's also very subtle, so it's easy to miss.

I confirm this is the way it works, but you have to make sure you have your screensaver set up correctly. It will not work while it's in sleep mode or any other way.
Set up your screen saver and let it sit there and the pulsing begins.

Thanks so much!