cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus disapoint me, really I found a problems in your laptops.

R4M1R3X
Level 7
this post is to show that to Asus is a company cheating me, promising a gamer laptop that were just empty words, around July this year buy a laptop Asus ROG g56j, which seemed to me a very good laptop, until I started to use it to play and render videos to upload videos to youtube, when the laptop started up to temperatures of 90 ° began to feel a smell of burning plastic, take him immediately to guarantee after a while I had him returned with the promise that was already settled, and went to started this series of problems which I noticed that this model of laptop is very bad, what bothers me most is that I and 4 months with this problem and at the end they say it's best to return a note of credit for the value of the laptop, where they promised me that if my laptop does not work after sending it a third time to guarantee they made me change for the better, that by their words and just received an email with the clarification that this delayed a while longer, it is unfair to make these false promises and being told that it is better to refund your money, seriously I have disappointed me, and I think his reputation is compromised, the worst is that the time lost with this problem there no way to recover it. it is very sad to know qeu not even a big company like ASUS is not possible with such a small problem like mine.
😞
0 REPLIES 0