cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP with my ROG G20AJ

thanhngo
Level 7
so i bought this gaming PC for about 2 weeks now and when i first got it everything was perfectly fine gaming smooth and even multitask and then recently like 2 day ago til now, my PC acting weird, i use to be able to play BF4, Crysis 3 and Skyrim and all other high graphic games, but now every time i open every high graphic game then game load up and then the screen turn off right after the game start, i notice that after the screen turn off it turn all white and then off, i did check my cpu temp and speed it's about 60C when idle and when gaming it up to 70 or 80 ?? it's not normal right ? even when i reinstall the OS (win8.1 64bit) still samething scan for virus, nothing appear. it only happen when i play high graphic game but when i play League of Legend everything went smooth ??? 😞
22 REPLIES 22

toronto699
Level 13

i did try to install the latest driver and still it still not work

yes, i'm about to return but the problem it i bought it at Fry's and i heard some say that they're not welcome when i return the product 😞

X-ROG
Level 15
Please return it back to the shop you bought it and exchange for another.

toronto699
Level 13
http://www.frys.com/template/help/index/FE30/Service3/Assistance/Left_Topics/A6ReturningPurchases they will take it back go ASAP sorry to hear new unit is sadly bad but bring it back ASAP

i'll tomorrow because i have to go to work right now but tmr i'll bring it back to them, i'm really sad because this is a good computer and very fast for gaming :(. i'll return it tmr but what do you guys think is wrong with this pc ?

toronto699
Level 13
maybe graphic card that's only a guess let us know how it works out with fry's

i work it out guys, i emailed the asus support and they told me to load default on bios by F5 and i did it and everything was okie ??? idk if it would happend again or not

toronto699
Level 13
Glad its working, Only MarshallR from Asus could give u definite answer as he said to exchange it