cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need custom parts made!

skywalker311
Level 8
I'm needing a few parts made for my build. I live on the east coast of the US.
Either Laser cutting or water jet cutting. Which ever is the best way to do the job.
I want a logo on my EK backplate and my phanteks enthoo primo bay door cover with a then piece of acrylic inlays in both pieces.
I'm also need two ssd covers made for my Samsung 840 evo & Crucial M500 Series.
If you know of a place or person or yourself that does a killer job please PM me with the info.
Thanks.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.
3 REPLIES 3

TheORDL
Level 7
I would go straight to Parvum. I am about to order some parts from them and the work they do looks fantastic.

http://www.parvumsystems.com/

skywalker311
Level 8
I've sent them an email earlier. They do great work. The only thing is I like to find someone in the states if I could.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.

totalrognoob
Level 7
I'd offer, but we only just got the laser and it's still in pieces. You might reach out to your local maker space(don't know your area sorry, I'm in MI), as some of them have CNCs, 3D printers, and lasers. A maker may be more than willing to help with your project.