cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOOC 2014: Final in Moscow 22-23 November

AkaNe0
Level 10
After the qualification early this august, the ASUS Open Overclocking Cup is back for the Final in Moscow.

8 teams of 2 overclockers will be competing for a total cash prize of USD10,000.

NeoForce, SF3D and TaPaKaH will be the judge of this competition.

On November 22, the 8 teams will have to compete in 4 stages: Cinebench R15, 3DMark 11 Performance, 3DMark Fire Strike and 3DMarkFire Strike Extreme. This will be a pretty intensive day for the Strix GTX 980.

If you wish to follow the final, Overclocking-TV will be in charge of the live stream during the day. Starting from 10am till 7pm (UTC+03:00 Moscow time). To join, go on the Twitch channel of Overclocking-TV.

If you want to know more about it, you can read our article on ROG.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
6 REPLIES 6

Nico_J
Level 7
Unfortunately, I can't go to the Moscow for this year 😞
but Absolutely, I'll watch that awesome event by streaming on OC-TV

hahaha 😉
Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative 😄

AkaNe0
Level 10
Yes I guess isn't easy to go to Moscow for everyone. But Live stream is here to watch at home 🙂 Like every sport.

See you on the chat on Saturday then!

whoa ? , I streamed on MSi MOA 2014 in couple a weeks ago 😄
It's totally awesome . . .

but, I see another Pro Overclockers here , and the Weapons, are the latest of ROG products
and the prize is Bigger too !!!!

Fantastic ! haha . . . :cool:

hmmm, I'll yelling as hard as possible on chat room
Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative 😄

Sam_Nicko
Level 7
GOGO Team #1!

AkaNe0
Level 10
The competition will be intense I can feel it. Pro overclockers, the top of Europe will be there and this time they will team up. This add more excitement to the things.

AkaNe0
Level 10
The competition is now finished and Team #2 represented by the two german overclockers, Dancop and Benchbros took the first position!

You can check out the final results on the official competition page in oc-esport.

ROG Team were present at the event and took some pictures of it. You can check it out here.

If you missed the live stream, you can go on Overclocking-TV Youtube channel and you will find the replay as well as the interviews of the participants.

Oh and about Team #1... I also bet on them but they had some issues with the hardware and they made few mistakes that brough them down during the competition. One of the graphic card "half died" (came back to life with an e-power card) and one of their motherboard on the second day of freestyle benching died too. Hope they will do better next time !