cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP Asus G751JT Plugged in but not charging

edwin0621
Level 7
Ok i Just bought this laptop and it says (Plugged in , not charging). I looked on google and different post says i need to remove the battery and all that stuff but I can't remove the battery in this laptop.:(:(:(

Any suggestion ?

Help
9 REPLIES 9

hmscott
Level 12
edwin0621 wrote:
Ok i Just bought this laptop and it says (Plugged in , not charging). I looked on google and different post says i need to remove the battery and all that stuff but I can't remove the battery in this laptop.:(:(:(
Any suggestion ?
Help

edwin0621, the charging circuit decides when to charge, not necessarily when it is first plugged in. I have noticed it stop at 94% - 99% on my G750's, it is part of the battery conditioning to extend the life of the battery.

What % full is the battery icon in the Systray showing? Watch the % over a few days, weeks, to see how it conditions the battery. Right now mine says "98% available (plugged in, but not charging)".

kresimir
Level 7
On my G751jY, i have exactly the same problem 😞
Plugged in, but not charging. Battery level - 8%.

Jlieu
Level 7
Install the power 4 gear hybrid, reboot, boom! problem solved. Try it out.

Power 4 gear hybrid dosn't have any effect 😞

Rares95
Level 8
It is working as expected. Stop complaining about features.

Who complain about the features? What you don't understand? I have my notebook plugged in, but I can't charge the battery. DC power connector is OK. Output is 19,44 V (measured).

Rares95
Level 8
Yeah i have mine plugged in 24/7 and is stuck at like 99% so what? It's working as it should be.

kresimir
Level 7
Mine not working anymore 😞

johnctz
Level 7
I also have the same problem, max battery charge 91% - G750JM