cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G74Sx Drivers?

Poopstrain
Level 7
UPDATE: Just resorted to asking a friend for his recently updated driver set-up. All is well.

Hey guys,

I've looked around Google for some information regarding this situation, and I couldn't really find anything concrete. I was wondering if anyone who owns a G74 could tell me which drivers they have.

I recently had a very bad virus and had to replace my main drive. I've lost my recovery disc a long time ago as well. I was able to do a clean install but now I need to manually install all my drivers. I know that Asus has a website that gives driver suggestions and download links... but I swear that some of my old drivers were different from all of the ones they list!

I have an idea in which order I need to install all of them, but again, I'd really appreciate it if some kind soul could list his or her own current drivers.

Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

leucadiageorge
Level 7
georgestanley4680@yahoo.com email me or text 760-535-1268 I have a new backup BR disc ...

Hey guys,

I also cannot find any help online to create or buy these disks. Does anyone have any information on how to create/download/buy them for this ROG model?
Thanks very much for any information.