ROG Enthusiast Array

Can you post a shot from your screen?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141208_175146.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	256.9 KB 
ID:	44075

That's my screen when playing Thief. Taken with the same samsung, in dark room with default settings...

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Darnassus PC Specs
    Darnassus PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VS -=-=- G750JX
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G752VS (U3E1) -=-=- ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G750JX (SOCKET 0)
    Processori7 6700HQ @ 2.60GHz -=-=- i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz - 3.40GHz
    Memory (part number)2x16gb (M471A2K43BB1-CRC) -=-=- 2x8gb (HMT41GS6AFR8A-PB)
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1070 (8GB) -=-=- GTX 770M (3GB)
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio / NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    MonitorGSync IPS 75HZ -=-=- Chi Mei 60Hz (Overclocked to 85Hz)
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB x2 -=-=- LITEONIT LCS-256M6S
    Storage #2HGST HTS721010A9E630 -=-=- ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB
    CPU CoolerStock -=-=- Stock
    CaseStock -=-=- Stock
    Power SupplyStock -=-=- Stock
    Keyboard Stock -=-=- Stock
    Mouse Razer Naga Epic 1st Generation
    Headset SPH 2500
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus
    OS Winblows 10 Pro -=-=- Winblows 8.1 Pro
    Network RouterCG3000v2

Holy hellfire, that looks simply terrible.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Really? Its my first ips screen so i thought they all look like that. Its been almost a week and still not getting an proper answer from asus. It takes 1-2 days and always a different persons messages me an short message. Last one was about my keyboard issue and they stated that do a complete reinatall of the os even tho i had written ive allready done that. Maybe they dont read the mails that accuratly.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Volador View Post
    Really? Its my first ips screen so i thought they all look like that. Its been almost a week and still not getting an proper answer from asus. It takes 1-2 days and always a different persons messages me an short message. Last one was about my keyboard issue and they stated that do a complete reinatall of the os even tho i had written ive allready done that. Maybe they dont read the mails that accuratly.
    Bro just return that laptop thats really deffective, unless you dont mind that bleed, get you money back or ask for a replacement, dont send it to asus for repair, a new laptop should be perfect

ROG Enthusiast Array

I just tested again, the camera makes the problem look worse than it is (because camera takes more light in). You can definetly see a blue hue when going to dark scenes in game.

Romantico i cant get my money back thanks to Finnish consumer laws. You have 14 days return period where you can take the item out of the box and look at it. If you start to "use" the item the return perioid end immediately. So.. basically you cant try electronics. After you boot up the computer the shops can say that you have accepted the item and.. if they are willing they can change it if the item is defective or they can send it for repairs. Most of the shops send the items for repair.

Can someone else post a screenshot of their G751 screen? Im guessing that this blue hue that is on the edges of the screen is ips glow. Its shifts if i move my head and it seems that in a straight line to my head is the most black image, on the sides the image has a blue hue. For a naked eye the backlighting looks pretty even.

Btw does anyone know about asus pixel guarantee with ROG series gaming laptops? I have one stuck pixel, tried jscreen but it did not help.
    Last edited by Volador; 12-10-2014 at 06:26 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Volador View Post
    I just tested again, the camera makes the problem look worse than it is (because camera takes more light in). You can definetly see a blue hue when going to dark scenes in game.

Romantico i cant get my money back thanks to Finnish consumer laws. You have 14 days return period where you can take the item out of the box and look at it. If you start to "use" the item the return perioid end immediately. So.. basically you cant try electronics. After you boot up the computer the shops can say that you have accepted the item and.. if they are willing they can change it if the item is defective or they can send it for repairs. Most of the shops send the items for repair.

Can someone else post a screenshot of their G751 screen? Im guessing that this blue hue that is on the edges of the screen is ips glow. Its shifts if i move my head and it seems that in a straight line to my head is the most black image, on the sides the image has a blue hue. For a naked eye the backlighting looks pretty even.

Btw does anyone know about asus pixel guarantee with ROG series gaming laptops? I have one stuck pixel, tried jscreen but it did not help.
    Sorry to hear you cannot return it, well the first one i got had the same problem as yours, the second or replacement didnt have any bleed, but had image retention, here is a link to the thread i created about before http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...acklight-bleed

ROG Enthusiast Array

HI, just wanted to tell that no screen from this line probably will be perfect (got 751JY). I just got my third replacement, the first one had bleed and some vent problems, the second one had it (there was also hair under the screen there...seriously? hair? you got to be kidding me Asus) and this one has it too plus some minor image retenion in the left down corner. I give up returning them and just live with it and maybe someday replace the screen somewhere else. The laptop is awesome but i guess they had to take a cheap screen to lower the costs.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

just to tell you, in France the return period is EIGHT days and ONLY if bought via Internet (not in a brick & mortar store).... in the USA you are much more lucky concerning the "RMA" thing ....

ROG Member Array

here is a few pic's of mine not sure if its good don't no much about ips its a G751JT at about 50% brightness Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0891.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	45732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0892.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	45733Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0894.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	45734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0911.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	45735
    Last edited by BLoOdRAiN; 01-21-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast