cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assasins Creed 4 game code?

Remidi
Level 7
Hello all;
What an awesome monitor. I can't begin to describe how happy I am! No eye strain and even World of Warcraft looks amazing with a 980.

Sadly though Microcenter is telling me I have to contact Asus for the game code. Any idea where to direct this inquiry?
14 REPLIES 14

Volt
Level 9
Remidi wrote:
Hello all;
What an awesome monitor. I can't begin to describe how happy I am! No eye strain and even World of Warcraft looks amazing with a 980.

Sadly though Microcenter is telling me I have to contact Asus for the game code. Any idea where to direct this inquiry?

I bought a new computer, with an ASUS video card. It came with a code to redeem one of 3 UBI Soft's game. I was given a piece of paper from the computer company. On it was a 24 character code, to use at redeem.geforce.com. Using that code there allowed me to get 1 of 3 games; AC4, FC4, and one other. Once I picked one, I was given a product code to use.

So I think Microcenter should be providing you that code?

Remidi
Level 7
I have a feeling getting this game code will be an issue. It's definitely not in the box. I'll call Microcenter tomorrow.

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Promo game codes are almost always supplied buy the retailer selling the hardware.

Praz wrote:
Hello

Promo game codes are almost always supplied buy the retailer selling the hardware.

Hmmm ... it might be a small piece of paper that has the game code on it. Like something you'd see on a CD sleeve. Or maybe it's something you get when you register your video card?

Mountainlifter
Level 10
I was told to contact Asus too by my retailer and I was wondering how to do that too.

Praz
Level 13
Hello

I thought this had come up recently. Just took me a bit to find it.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
If you bought very recently, check with the place of purchase if you are eligible. ASUS doesn't give out the codes directly.

Remidi
Level 7
I'll report back after I speak with Microcenter tomorrow. It's definitely not in the box or in the packing slip attacked to the box by Microcenter.

Remidi
Level 7
I spoke with Microcenter. They had to go to the ASUS website to find out what promo I was talking about. They said they have to figure out how to get these codes and will call me back when they get them.

Volt
Level 9
Cool. You should be getting that soon then.

The place I bought my computer from, they offer various promos. That seem to run for a month or two. And then change. I remember a time when you would go to the computer store, and see the boxed video card, or boxed sound card, and printed on the box it would have different promos. Sometimes a free game; like one of the first Quakes, or first Unreal. Something like that. And when you opened the box, you'd have a game CD to install with, That was before DVD and broadband.