ROG Member Array

out of range. monitor will NOT display desktop

When I reboot I get the bios splash then the windows logo and then out of range. I've unplugged/rebooted and nothing works the monitor won't display windows at all. I use the same cable on my lg34um95 and it works just fine. I really need someone to respond and help me out. It was working g just fine until I hit the gamer profile on my Asus GPU tweak. I've since reverted back to original overclock and still nothing.

Maximus VII hero
    Strix Gtx970 sli
    16gb corsair dp @1866
    Evga 1000w g2

ROG Member Array

I mean seriously do I have to leave negative reviews on retailer sites to get responded to from Asus? This is a well known problem these monitors should be recalled with the amount of duds out there.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Volt PC Specs
    Volt PC Specs
    MotherboardGIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z97 ATX
    Processori7-4790K 4.0 GHz
    Memory (part number)ADATA 32GB (8GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz
    Graphics Card #1nVidia Gefroce GTX 1080 w/8 GB
    Sound CardMotherboard G1 - Creative Sound Core3D
    MonitorASUS Rog PG348Q Swift
    Storage #1250 GB Samsung 850 Pro
    Storage #22TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA-III
    CPU CoolerAsetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 750D
    Keyboard Corsair K70 STRAFE
    Mouse Logitech Pro
    OS Win 10
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U

Maybe it's a lose or bad cable? Or maybe one of the connectors on the monitor or graphics card is faulty. But if it works on your other monitor, then I don't think it's the cable.

How long did the Asus Rog Swift work until this happened? How did you like it? How did you like the lg34um95 as a gaming monitor? When I was shopping for a new monitor for my gaming rig, it was between the Asus Rog Swift and the lg34um95.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Maybe it's a lose or bad cable? Or maybe one of the connectors on the monitor or graphics card is faulty. But if it works on your other monitor, then I don't think it's the cable.

How long did the Asus Rog Swift work until this happened? How did you like it? How did you like the lg34um95 as a gaming monitor? When I was shopping for a new monitor for my gaming rig, it was between the Asus Rog Swift and the lg34um95.
    It worked for about 6 hours. Every time I tried to change anything with the GPU frrquence the screen would go black and say out of range until finally it just wouldn't cone back on at all. But while it worked it was beautiful. The 34um95 is an awesome monitor for games like far cry and shadow of mordor it looks amazing but I'm spoiled by 144hz for games like the new cod or csgo etc. Depends on what you play really.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Volt PC Specs
    Volt PC Specs
    MotherboardGIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z97 ATX
    Processori7-4790K 4.0 GHz
    Memory (part number)ADATA 32GB (8GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz
    Graphics Card #1nVidia Gefroce GTX 1080 w/8 GB
    Sound CardMotherboard G1 - Creative Sound Core3D
    MonitorASUS Rog PG348Q Swift
    Storage #1250 GB Samsung 850 Pro
    Storage #22TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA-III
    CPU CoolerAsetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 750D
    Keyboard Corsair K70 STRAFE
    Mouse Logitech Pro
    OS Win 10
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U

Something to try, if you boot Windows to safe mode, then it should boot up your computer to a safer setting and small desktop size that works with most monitors. Once there, then you should be able to experiment with the settings.

I'm playing a combination of FPS/MMORPG/RTS. Such as BF4, Far Cry 4, Shadow of Mordor, WoW (don't laugh). I got my Asus Rog last month, and <knock on wood> it's been working great with games.

ROG Enthusiast Array

mine was working fine, then it would loose its signal,Had to hard reset, then in games or desktop, screen would flash then this would happen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141215_022453.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	408.4 KB 
ID:	44331

Then i would restart comp. it would be fine. then 5mins later or 2 hours later, screen goes blank, for 1 secound. then it down ress's again. Crap monitor. wish i keeped my samsung 120 hz