cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury

speleman
Level 7
Hello,
I recently recieved my ASUS ROG Gladius, very exciting stuff.
However I'm currently not able to use my new mouse, simply because ROG Armoury doesn't work for me.,
The mouse responds well to input but the software refuses to start up properly. It only leaves the ROG Armoury window completely blank. I've reinstalled the software, installed older versions and unplugged/plugged in the mouse again. And now im out of ideas. Pretty frustrating not being able to use my new mouse.
Help much appreciated.
Regards,
Frustrated customer
19 REPLIES 19

X-ROG
Level 15
Please detail your exact system and OS specs and version of Armory so we can try replicating this issue. Thanks.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Please detail your exact system and OS specs and version of Armory so we can try replicating this issue. Thanks.

Hello,
I don't know how detailed specs you wanted but here they are.

Intel i5 3570k
8GB 1600Mhz RAM
GTX 670
60GB SSD & 500GB HDD
Windows 7 Professional 64bit, up to date.
ROG Armoury 1.10

If you need further details please let me know.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:

Hello,
I don't know how detailed specs you wanted but here they are.

Intel i5 3570k
8GB 1600Mhz RAM
GTX 670
60GB SSD & 500GB HDD
Windows 7 Professional 64bit, up to date.
ROG Armoury 1.10

If you need further details please let me know.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:

Please see our replies regarding your Armoury software conflict with Razer Synapse. It should be easy to replicate the issue. Otherwise, it would be a dead end, either returning Asus Gladius or buying a non-Razer product.

speleman
Level 7
Bump

Hebus
Level 7
I have the same issue same os and I did try all ROG Armoury version.

bokicat
Level 7
Same issue as the above. Tried Armoury 1.08 and 1.10.
System Specs: i7-4790K, MSI Z97M Gaming MB, 16GB DDR3-1600, 128GBx2 SSD Raid-0, GTX970, Win7 64bit

However, I tested this mouse on another machine with the same OS, almost the same system specs except the video card is AMD7750. Everything works properly.

So I wonder if the video card is the cause, or is there some applications like Adobe Flash Player or Java Runtime or MS .net Framework that we need to install for Armoury to work?

bokicat
Level 7
After some work, I found that Armoury is indeed in conflict with Razer Synapse. I wiped out the system to start fresh. Armoury only exhibits this no-show symptom after Razer Synapse 2 is installed and Windows restarts.

Maybe someone can confirm this finding?

Hebus
Level 7
Yes I confirm, same problem with Razer Synapse