cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751JY and 0xc000007b problem

hugo123
Level 7
Hi,
I just bought a brand new G751JY and seems like most of game i try to run are giving that error msg about 0xc000007b that can not be run. After seeking on the deep internet it appears to be linked with all C++/framework/DX11 but all of mine are up to date. I think it's also linked with the compatibility of wnidows (some of the games are unpacked games from RG MECHANICS but work on other computers).
So if somone have an idea on how to fix that problem would be nice to share.

I run windows 8.1
GTX980m up to date
2 REPLIES 2

hugo123
Level 7
hugo123 wrote:
Hi,
I just bought a brand new G751JY and seems like most of game i try to run are giving that error msg about 0xc000007b that can not be run. After seeking on the deep internet it appears to be linked with all C++/framework/DX11 but all of mine are up to date. I think it's also linked with the compatibility of wnidows (some of the games are unpacked games from RG MECHANICS but work on other computers).
So if somone have an idea on how to fix that problem would be nice to share.

I run windows 8.1
GTX980m up to date

bump still got that problem, can run game on x32/86 but not x64

KoolASUS
Level 7
maybe you should not shout to the rest of the world that you download pirated games....

anyway, there is no reason a game shouldn't work, if DirectX 9/10/11, .NET 1/1.1/2/3/3.5/4.0, and the various versions of C++ (some games really want a specific version - it's on the disc or is being installed) have all been correctly installed. (most of those exist already in Win8, but some might be missing)