cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use G751JT numpad? solved?

D_Pain
Level 9
Hello, I got my G751JT laptop about 4 days ago and have been really satisfied. I just noticed that the numpads were not working as it should be. whenever I set those buttons as a hotkey for a game,
If you look at the numpad, "2" is also the down button. Whenever I set 2 as an hotkey, it does not consider that button as the numpad "2" button but it only considers it as the down button. Is there an Asus tool or any solution so that I can use to swap it to work as a numpad instead of arrow keys?

Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

dapogz
Level 8
Try to Press "Fn + Home" the home button is also the num lock

Oh lovely I didn't notice the num lock at the top.
Thanks 🙂
I thought they were macro keys I had to set on like an Asus program.

No prob..I didnt notice that also at first... until someone say its the home button... 😉

MokiCzech
Level 7
Honestly it is really bad keyboard layout. Not sure what went through their heads when they replaced num lock with the custom key. As much as I like my G751JT, some keyboard decisions are seriously mindblowing (Steam opening in big mode, shadow play near escape button, ...).

MokiCzech wrote:
Honestly it is really bad keyboard layout. Not sure what went through their heads when they replaced num lock with the custom key. As much as I like my G751JT, some keyboard decisions are seriously mindblowing (Steam opening in big mode, shadow play near escape button, ...).

I agree to you for that one.. i always hit the shadow play button whenever i try to press esc.. i wish theres an option to disable that buttons... the steam and shadowplay.. since i dont record my gameplay.. 😄