ROG Enthusiast Array

Question How to use G751JT numpad? solved?

Hello, I got my G751JT laptop about 4 days ago and have been really satisfied. I just noticed that the numpads were not working as it should be. whenever I set those buttons as a hotkey for a game,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141130_190619.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	43780
    If you look at the numpad, "2" is also the down button. Whenever I set 2 as an hotkey, it does not consider that button as the numpad "2" button but it only considers it as the down button. Is there an Asus tool or any solution so that I can use to swap it to work as a numpad instead of arrow keys?

Thanks.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Try to Press "Fn + Home" the home button is also the num lock

ROG Enthusiast Array

Oh lovely I didn't notice the num lock at the top.
    Thanks
    I thought they were macro keys I had to set on like an Asus program.

ROG Enthusiast Array

No prob..I didnt notice that also at first... until someone say its the home button...

ROG Member Array

Honestly it is really bad keyboard layout. Not sure what went through their heads when they replaced num lock with the custom key. As much as I like my G751JT, some keyboard decisions are seriously mindblowing (Steam opening in big mode, shadow play near escape button, ...).

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MokiCzech View Post
    Honestly it is really bad keyboard layout. Not sure what went through their heads when they replaced num lock with the custom key. As much as I like my G751JT, some keyboard decisions are seriously mindblowing (Steam opening in big mode, shadow play near escape button, ...).
    I agree to you for that one.. i always hit the shadow play button whenever i try to press esc.. i wish theres an option to disable that buttons... the steam and shadowplay.. since i dont record my gameplay..