Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by x7007 View Post
    Can we talk to anyone outside this forum ? directly through phone explaining the issue and sending them this forum link ? Cause I don't see any Asus representative answering or giving ETA on the matter. the bass speaker is giving normal sound instead of LOW Hz only, and I hear very bad quality sound because of that. Did not have this issue with the G73JH.

So still no word on an ETA? What a joke. I can't believe how badly Asus dropped the ball on this... and they are still fumbling it. Pick it up and TELL US SOMETHING!

Back to Asus my 751 JT goes for a touch pad coming up. Since it's past the 30 days that I had to return it for a refund (I've been waiting patiently for a fix for the sound) I'm forced to hang on to this thing.

Look, I understand the occaisonal "woops" but this is ridiculous. They are dropping the ball on all fronts right now. I am currently VERY unhappy with my $1500 laptop. I almost feel like I've been lead on with this whole no word on an ETA thing and honestly its just not right how they are playing us. How many more people will end up getting screwed like I did? Do the right thing and let us know where you are at with the current fix so we can make the proper decisions on buying/returning them. Sure, it'll be a hit to the ASUS bank account but no where near the hit their good name is taking right now.
    Last edited by fabrimacator21; 01-08-2015 at 06:53 AM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

55 (22 from first thread, 33 here) pages and still no word on an ETA.

Come on... I only have little over a week before I'm forced to return it.

We know it's a software issue so FIX IT ALREADY.

Pretty Please, ASUS?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Can anyone write and explain the problem properly with his own words ? Asus requested me to do that but my english is not perfect and someone might explain it better with the right words on subject. I will copy paste and send them.

This is what we did till now

Ok,

There is a problem with the sound when you use play anything, from movie,games, youtube or just any sound that tries to use the subwoofer.

instead of subwoofer putting LFE signals only, you can hear that normal sound , treble and very small bass is coming from the sub. People say not using the driver fix the issue, I couldn't test it cause games and other thing required the driver or else I'll have other issues.

the sound is distorted and it causes imbalance with all the speakers cause they don't get the right signal.

People say that new driver will fix it , as my guess they made it work properly without drivers, so the issue and the fix will be new drivers.

---------- Original Message ----------

Date:2015-01-08 17:32:18

Hello,
    Please write your prbolem at your own words,
    Regards
    or oh
    Asus support team
    Last edited by x7007; 01-09-2015 at 01:17 AM.

Tell them this:

Hello,

The issue is that the sound on the G751 is imbalanced. The subwoofer is louder than and overshadows the left and right speakers, because it plays the wrong signal. Because it plays the wrong signal, it distorts the sound above 35% volume, and we cannot hear the sound from the back speakers.

Because of this problem, the sound quality is very bad and everything sounds like it comes from the left of the laptop.

All speakers are working fine hardware-wise - this is a software issue with the drivers offered on the ASUS G751 Support & Driver page, NOT a hardware issue.

To repeat: A repair will not fix this, this is a SOFTWARE issue.

There are many other people having the same issue, and you can see what they say here: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...SUPPORT-THREAD

Please let me know what will be done about this.

Hopefully that's clear enough for even someone with ESL or ETL. (English as a second or third language)

Let us know how it goes!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I called Asus and the guy hung up immediately after saying, "All your bass belong to us".

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

lousy customer support , and lousy audio , here is the latest Realtek driver from asus V7409 good luck
    http://www.station-drivers.com/index...whql?start=484
    Last edited by toronto699; 01-09-2015 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toronto699 View Post
    lousy customer support , and lousy audio , here is the latest Realtek driver from asus V7409 good luck
    http://www.station-drivers.com/index...whql?start=484
    What will these do that the other drivers haven't?

Quote Originally Posted by cablebandit View Post
    I called Asus and the guy hung up immediately after saying, "All your bass belong to us".
    Wouldn't be surprised at this point.
    Last edited by BRSxIgnition; 01-09-2015 at 06:04 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Unless somebody from Asus chimes in and says "all will be ok and we are expecting to have this solved by this date" I think we should all just assume theres a serious problem and they haven't got a handle on it yet. Seems to me that if they were on top of it and had a fix in hand, on the way, or were even getting close, someone from Asus would have stepped in and said something.

We've all been patient, how about a little respect for your customers Asus? What's going on?
    Last edited by fabrimacator21; 01-09-2015 at 06:15 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by cablebandit View Post
    I literally LOLed when I read this. Very creative.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Go back on this thread and the previous ones. This was already forecasted. We thought this might happen.

This is why I said a mass return would be a solid option. We didn't get an update. We didn't get an ETA. And we didn't get reparations. There have been tons of technical support contacts and escalations done. They DO NOT care. Before this issue Marshall was very active on the board and now he has largely
    disappeared. Let me tell you what's going to happen if we don't make our voices heard, they will do nothing wait until ALL return policies have expired and then tell us that it's "expected performance" and there is no fault or error. Remember at marshalls last update he said they could recreate the issue? How is that possible?!?!?!? When virtually everyone has the the error. How could they not find one computer to mimic the issue? Put a g750 next to a g751 and tell me there are no sound problems. EXACTLY. Return your systems yall.

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast