Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Maybe they can do a BIOS fix and remap the Steam/Shadowplay Button to disable Sub.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I have installed VER.6.0.1.7231 and I think it is the better as ver. 7335...

ROG Member Array

I wanted to buy g751 but I decided to wait for G750JY. When it is out I will decide what I want to do. In my opinion it should look better without all those red colors and hopefully won't have all those issues. I just hope it will have IPS panel and geforce 970m

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by pit_ns View Post
    I wanted to buy g751 but I decided to wait for G750JY. When it is out I will decide what I want to do. In my opinion it should look better without all those red colors and hopefully won't have all those issues. I just hope it will have IPS panel and geforce 970m
    If this is true and it's as affordable as the G751 I may be tempted.

Though I wont have any extended warranty, so it'll be pointless to try buying before I KNOW that Asus has solved all their issues with it.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Brs what are the odds this fixed by Christmas? What's your gut feeling? I think me and you are the two longest running ones on this issue.

`
    Quote Originally Posted by pit_ns View Post

WTF... why would they bring out a new model of an old design? I much prefer all black, but no idea why they have done this... are they trying to rub mud in the G751 owners faces?

New ROGer Array

Hmm I am not sure if my laptop have this subwoofer problem or not but I can only hear sound from bottom left corner. It feels like I am hearing from portable Bluetooth speaker in 1900 dollar laptop.... Is it supposed to work like that?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by favian.firdaus View Post
    Hmm I am not sure if my laptop have this subwoofer problem or not but I can only hear sound from bottom left corner. It feels like I am hearing from portable Bluetooth speaker in 1900 dollar laptop.... Is it supposed to work like that?
    Don't worry I had the same problem out of the box after purchasing my G751JM today. Follow the temp fix at the start of this thread and wait for the update. I was really worried too that some idiot had designed a great laptop with both speakers on the left - what a relief it was to find this thread.

ROG Member Array

Usually Asus fixes this in 1 or 2 months once a rep has been notified.

Thing is, most people have only 1 week left to wait before sending theirs back. Those of us lucky enough to order from Amazon have a month and a bit - and nothing is guaranteed.

What we really want at this point is a guarantee that the issue will be fixed, and/or a guarantee that we willl be covered for repairs & replacements if it can't be patched with software.

Otherwise, I can guarantee that ASUS will lose a ton of customers. - both future and present - as they no doubt already have due to people avoiding the G751 after hearing about its issues.

MarshallR is trying his best, but he cant save a company that doesn't care on his own.
    Last edited by BRSxIgnition; 12-07-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast