Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Wondering if my problem is the same as you guys, but the subwoofer won't work on mine. And I just got mine yesterday, bit disappointed.
    Last edited by iannebres; 01-22-2015 at 11:17 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by iannebres View Post
    Wondering if my problem is the same as you guys, but the subwoofer won't work on mine. And I just got mine yesterday, bit disappointed.
    no, you must return it for replacement
    the subwoofer works on mine, but makes some vibrations >> so I disabled my subwoofer by the software posted in the first page in this thread >> after disabling the subwoofer the sound became less loud >> so I enabled it again
    is this normal ? is enabling the subwoofer hurt it ?
    Last edited by Adly2010; 01-22-2015 at 01:16 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Oh my God guys just buy a pair of headphones. If you can afford this laptop you can surely afford a pair of decent headphones. Once you go headphones you'll never go back.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rares95 View Post
    Oh my God guys just buy a pair of headphones. If you can afford this laptop you can surely afford a pair of decent headphones. Once you go headphones you'll never go back.
    I'm 100% sure that everyone in this thread has good set of headphones. We want our speakers to work also though because sometimes they are needed.

If you're growing weary of the complaints about the speaker problems of this device, I'd suggest you stay out of this thread. We don't need multiple imbeciles telling us to "just buy a pair of headphones."

Quote Originally Posted by geneticweapon View Post
    I'm 100% sure that everyone in this thread has good set of headphones. We want our speakers to work also though because sometimes they are needed.

If you're growing weary of the complaints about the speaker problems of this device, I'd suggest you stay out of this thread. We don't need multiple imbeciles telling us to "just buy a pair of headphones."
    I'm not even part of this thread anymore and I agree.

I own multiple pairs of headphones, everything from earpods to ATH-M50's and a few gaming headsets - but would I be able to share the sound with my friends if I used them? NO. Headphones are for personal audio, not shared audio.

Such a close minded response helps nobody.

On another note, I should be getting my new Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV (case) gaming PC within the next 10 days, and coupled with my new ASUS TP300 - WITH WORKING AUDIO! - I have all my needs covered.

I wish you guys all the best, you all deserve better than this.
    Last edited by BRSxIgnition; 01-23-2015 at 01:54 AM.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition View Post
    I'm not even part of this thread anymore and I agree.
    Will you still be updating your OP if new developments turn up or should I try to keep it updated? (Not making any guarantees but I will try)
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

Quote Originally Posted by xeromist View Post
    Will you still be updating your OP if new developments turn up or should I try to keep it updated? (Not making any guarantees but I will try)
    I still stop by now and again, and I'll try my best to keep it updated.

If it ever becomes a pain for me, or a fix doesn't look immenent, I'll leave it for you or someone else at that point.

ROG Enthusiast Array

the subwoofer works on mine, but makes some vibrations >> so I disabled my subwoofer by the software posted in the first page in this thread >> after disabling the subwoofer the sound became less loud >> so I enabled it again
    is this normal ? is enabling the subwoofer hurt it ?

New ROGer Array

I am so sorry that my first ever post on here would have to be about this, but I have been experiencing the same issue ever since I got my G751 back in December. I figured I would drop by and voice my concern just for statistical purposes. I hope ASUS knows that there are quite a lot of people experiencing this problem. A friend of mine got a G751 as well and his sub-woofer also produces some metallic sounds at times.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

same here vibration from the mouse pointers

Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast