cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Gladius binding to single key

Asunaotaku
Level 7
I just bought my ROG Gladius and I don't know how to set it one key. I know how to macro but I want it to be like an actual key - If I hold onto it it will keep holding but if I don't let go it will keep pressing. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks
Edit: I also want alt tab macro but when I do alt tab and go back to the app it crashes. Does anyone have an alt tab macro file I can down load or something?
4 REPLIES 4

Asunaotaku
Level 7
I just found out that the feature of setting the side buttons to a keyboard button. I hope they add this feature soon as I think it is a very handy feature.
Couldn't figure out the problem about macroing alt-tab. I guess it is a bug that it crashes out - so I hope it will be fixed soon (or hopefully having change window in the dropdown menu for windows function).

gaddarnahra
Level 7
Any Solution ? i really need this ... i need mouse4=alt mouse5=ctrl its too important for me ... Actually asus strix mouse have keyboard function why gladius havent this? its really IMPORTANT PLS HELP US ASUS

gaddarnahra wrote:
Any Solution ? i really need this ... i need mouse4=alt mouse5=ctrl its too important for me ... Actually asus strix mouse have keyboard function why gladius havent this? its really IMPORTANT PLS HELP US ASUS

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?59903-Gladius-1-21-driver&p=518282&viewfull=1#post518282

oguzhan
Level 7
Hi friends.i'm new member and no open new thread.

I lost the plastic cable and omron switches for ROG Glasius mouse 😞

Where can I buy the original product ?

i'm from Turkey.Thank you...