Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

When you take those light bleed pictures look through the camera finder and look with naked eye. Is the bleed different? I noticed when i took the pictures that in the picture the bleed always looks worse compared to naked eye. So taking photos is not the complete truth. I have little bleed on the top of the screen and some on lower left- and right corners. My problems seems to be the IPS glow, but its a tech problem and i guess it cannot be fixed.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yeah in picture looks worst but it is still there.

ROG Enthusiast Array

HI, just wanted to tell that no screen from this line will be perfect (got 751JY). I just got my third replacement, the first one had bleed and some vent problems, the second one had it (there was also hair under the screen there...seriously? hair? you got to be kidding me Asus) and this one has it too plus some minor image retenion in the left down corner. I give up returning them and just live with it and maybe someday replace the screen somewhere else. The laptop is awesome but i guess they had to take a cheap screen to lower the costs.

ROG Member Array

here is a few pic's of mine not sure if its good don't no much about ips its a G751JT Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0891.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	45727Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0892.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	45728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0894.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	45729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0911.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	45730

ROG Enthusiast Array

At what screen brightness you took those ?

ROG Member Array

on the adjust plan brightness setting is about 50% anything pass that is to bright for me

ROG Enthusiast Array

ok, thx. Can you just make a shot on 100%, to make fair comparison, since most of the shots here are at 100%, I believe.

ROG Member Array

here is at 100% brightness in person I don't have that much blue at all in these pic's Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0928.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	45737Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0939.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	45738Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0920.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	45736

ROG Enthusiast Array

Here are some pics of my first 751JY and the third replacement, both taken with iso set on 100 so it doesnt represent what i really see, but it gives an idea. Its mostly only noticable in a dark room, so it doesnt really bother me, but in some scenes of a movie or game I can notice it.

Asus said they were gonna check the laptopscreen for irregularities before sending it (talking about the third replacement which took over a month to get), I think its safe to say Asus product control is non existent. On top of the bleed i got some image retenion as well on the bottom left, its not that noticable but I am worried it will spread or become more visible, anyone knows if that might happen?

I'm not gonna bother sending it back to Asus for RMA, if I want a new screen I'll go to a local computerstore, or are we stuck with a specific panel for this laptop that will always have these problems?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos IMG_4740.JPG  

IMG_4778.JPG  

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BLoOdRAiN View Post
    here is at 100% brightness in person I don't have that much blue at all in these pic's

Where'd you purchase yours from?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast