cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know which reseller created SKU(store keep unit) version G751JT-T7019H?

ROGscholar
Level 7
and does anyone know what kind of SSD does it comes with? pictures will be appreciated!
update:A: it comes with a 128GB Sandisk SATA600 SSD as in picture.

update: cl-Albert 's answer at #6 is the most informative and authorative here.
6 REPLIES 6

toronto699
Level 13

just a quick search on google for g751jt-T7019H gives me a lot of companies that sell it. are you sure that "morecomputers" company is the one who created T7019H?

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
ROGscholar wrote:
just a quick search on google for g751jt-T7019H gives me a lot of companies that sell it. are you sure that "morecomputers" company is the one who created T7019H?

fyi.
Your local ASUS office sales department should be creating those SKUs/full-model names unique to your region sold by different resellers, so you may also want to check with your local ASUS support/sales/pre-sales if available.

http://www.asus.com/support/callus

Yes, once your local ASUS office has decided on a SKU, it's often made available to multiple retailers in your region although there may also be custom SKUs made available only to certain retailers.

Anyway, I'm not a sales or marketing person at ASUS, but that's what I know about it.

toronto699
Level 13
u can email them

ROGscholar
Level 7
my751jt has a wierd light red tint to it. and slightly backlight bleed in pure white background.

joshindaphils
Level 11
Just to help in the future SKU is an abbreviation of Stock Keeping Unit, FYI.