cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do water blocks in the packing case

Crash-Over
Level 7
It is particularly suitable for asus employees this thread

Others may be on here report the more contact here we also have better chances on the implementation

Why does not directly a watercooling block in the packaging with purely optional if you choose to put on water cooling in retrospect

I do not now wants the poseidon idea is not bad but mine is a little crappy thing that concerns the idea because for example, are for a circuit in parallel from the water circuit the terminals very unfavorable You pay indeed one hand much money for a gpu and for few euros etc dollar more (no matter what currency now ) . I do not think most of which , however, have a water cooling block while having
I7 4960x /Asus Rampage 4 Extreme /32GB Ram Dominator Platinum 2133 MHZ/
Asus GTX780 DC2OC Tri SLI/ Costum watercooling AX1200i self cable sleeved white /Samsung 250 SSD/
Corsair 750d /FONT]
2 REPLIES 2

sWaZi_sKunk
Level 7
what?
ROG2015 Back in Red&Black
NZXT.H440 ~ M7F ~ i7-4790k ~ Poseidon GTX980 ~ G-Skill 2400 16gb ~ 850Pro 256gb ~ ThermalTake 1050w DPS ~ VG248QE

Gawlron
Level 7
My friend, from what I can paste together you are asking about if you can set up the Poseidon's in parallel or serial water cooling? The answer is yes to both. You can set it up for parallel OR serial.

[Image from EKWB Installation document]

Now, I'm not sure if you 'like the idea' or 'dislike the idea' of the Poseidon design or not. The new GM204 GPUs are very efficient, and currently I have the Strix GTX 980s which, if I'm not mistaken is the same PCB as the Poseidon GTX 980 (ASUS employee please correct me if I'm wrong). They never get any hotter than ~65C when I game. I don't believe that the difference will be great between the full cover water block for the Strix and the Poseidon cards in regards to GPU temperatures. If you want bang for your buck and you're new to water cooling and don't want to void warranties - get the Poseidon's. Or, if you want a full water block, the other option for a factory installed water block is from EVGA and their HydroCopper series.

I hope this helps you, I believe you used some sort of translator application in your message.
ASUS RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION | INTEL i7 4930K | G.SKILLZ RIPJAW X 32GB | ASUS STRIX GTX 980 TWO-WAY SLI | CUSTOM WATER COOLING
RIP