Banned Array

Fix Your **** AMD/ASUS

For multi billion $ companies to allow their customers to experience such issues with the R9 290 is pathetic, I hope this thread gets the attention of mods, you lazy ******** need to get to work and fix the **** problem,

Screw RMAing the **** card, that will take WEEKS, I'd rather toss it in the garbage and buy a 970 and have it at my door in under 2 DAYS...Yeah lets waste weeks diddling around with a card thats **** from the factory...HURR DURR

Funny thing is i did a "Common r9 290 issues" and nothing to do with a black screen came up, I love how I have to wait to GET the card to experience a common problem...LOVE IT, Thanks ASUS/AMD, ****ing useless pricks
    Last edited by Praz; 12-11-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by affiliatex View Post
    For multi billion $ companies to allow their customers to experience such issues with the R9 290 is pathetic, I hope this thread gets the attention of mods, you lazy ******** need to get to work and fix the **** problem,

Screw RMAing the **** card, that will take WEEKS, I'd rather toss it in the garbage and buy a 970 and have it at my door in under 2 DAYS...Yeah lets waste weeks diddling around with a card thats **** from the factory...HURR DURR

Funny thing is i did a "Common r9 290 issues" and nothing to do with a black screen came up, I love how I have to wait to GET the card to experience a common problem...LOVE IT, Thanks ASUS/AMD, ****ing useless pricks
    Hello

Your post got attention alright. Any more posts made that require editing because of swear words will result in your posting privileges being suspended.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Praz View Post
    Hello

Your post got attention alright. Any more posts made that require editing because of swear words will result in your posting privileges being suspended.

Good, Btw if you think banning me on a forum is going to stop me...think again, You really think it's hard to use a private proxy and make another account? Lol.....Maybe you guys should do your damn jobs and get the customer service taken care of instead of trying to act like "im above you because you swore" I can swear all i damn want buddy...your company provides crappy service and products, EXPECT to get backlash

Accept it and move on and if you can't then i suggest finding a new career

I run a business myself and when my customers have issues, I BEND OVER BACKWARDS for them, Hell I wake up at 3am someimes to get something taken care of

It's about time someone calls these junk companies out for the trash they are, you're just mad I'm not a robot like everyone else and will take the fisting they give, Nah the thing is..I am corporate america, I know how shady you pricks are.
    Last edited by affiliatex; 12-11-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Hello

Time to make use of that private proxy.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Also, if you try to come back to continue this campaign that would be a waste of time. The moderators are not ASUS employees. We are volunteers on this CUSTOMER to CUSTOMER forum which is administrated by ASUS global marketing. None of this has anything to do with regional tech support who are the only ones that can help you with your problem. You might want to take a deep breath before calling them though as that will help things go much smoother for you.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!