cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying new screen for my G751JY-T7067H

Fabian
Level 7
Hello all,

I've just bought a ROG G751JY-T7067H, but after 2 weeks, I broke the screen...
I need to buy another one, the reference is LG LP173WF4-SPD1, but I found only LP173WF4-SPF1 on google, is it the same screen ?
Have you got a specific URL where I can find a LP173WF4-SPD1 ? Where can I buy spare parts for Asus ROG ?

Thank you !
24 REPLIES 24

Vovastr
Level 7
2014, and ips display LP173WF4 SPD1 has 6-bit, 262,144 colors, full sh it, so they were joking ,may be better to create a black and white display )))))))))))))))))))lolllllllllll.

Vovastr
Level 7
then it will be very energy-saving Laptop, lol this is grazy))))

maximum white color

I bought this laptop, and now need to buy a display, the display of LG LP173WF4-SPD1 I want to puke, no offense to ADR, but they do not know how to make displays, except for motherbourd ))))))))))

Vovastr
Level 7
this display has very big red gamma,had to manually calibrate the ego, and it happened

Vovastr
Level 7
Asus deceives users, monitor costs 50-60 $, and laptop very expensive, but I see this Babe display a very small range of colors, and it's called a laptop hight end class,lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Vovastr
Level 7
I bought this laptop, and now need to buy a display, the display of LG LP173WF4-SPD1 I want to puke, no offense to asus but they do not know how to make displays, except for motherbourd ))))))))))