cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751JY-T7015D Keyboard Flex

NitroX
Level 10
Hello everyone!
From this week I am an owner of the new G751JY model with GTX980M. In the past few days I've checked my laptop for common problems that I've seen here on the forum. Until now, all are good. I don't have trouble with many things, just the sound which is unbalanced and the numpad Enter which has it's black coating ripped on the right side (see pic).
Ok. Let's say that these things are not really worrying me but yesterday I started getting annoyed by the flex of the keyboard. I mean, is this a general problem or just for me ?

I have some serious keyboard flex in the "W,A,S,D" zone and for the whole numpad!! I usually use the numpad for my excel works and this flex is annoying. I want to know if I should return this model and get another one .

Numpad Enter - ripped coating:
2 REPLIES 2

mihaimoga
Level 9
The keyboard flex is on all the G751 models because they changed the palmrest from metal with 0 flex (G750) to a plastic one. You can use a permanent black marker to paint the side of the enter key.

NitroX
Level 10
Ok. Thank you 🙂 ! It's just that I had higher hopes about the quality of this product regarding it's price ... I wasn't expecting ASUS to have such a low QC on this serie