cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with GameFirst3 bf4

DejaVu
Level 9
Hi, recently updated app that v10020 .. the install! .just installed, no run !! bf4 black loading screen gives me more time, join the server but all jerky and packet loss unistall .... and everything starts to work to perfection (only bf4). from the outset all updated drivers, windows updates performed, a help would be appreciated, thanks to an update would be good:) my pc:
CPU-I7-4790k
Scheda madre-Asus Maximus VII Hero
RAM -8 gb Gskill Trident c10-2400
Scheda video -Asus GTX670-DC2T-2GD5
Hard Disk-Ssd 128 + 1tera
Monitor Benq - xl2420t
Sistema Operativo-8.1 pro x64
Mouse-Rog-Gladius
7 REPLIES 7

kaptanedi
Level 10
encountering the same problem. ASUS couldserver is, gamefırst 3 and Asus software all the tools BF4 (pingforced) causes. gamefırst 3 bf4 initializing is the cause.

koroziv
Level 9
I did not even tried this app, what can it possibly do for a bf4 player ? Faking ping ? what for...

iamleap
Level 7
Uninstall game first. The program doesn't really seem to work as intended. When I first got my motherboard and installed everything that program killed network connectivity on my computer and I couldn't even get an ip from my router. From what you're posting it seems like they still haven't fixed the issues it is causing.

You can see the problems others are having in this thread: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?49060-Game-First-III-Problems-on-Maximus-VII-Hero

iamleap wrote:
Uninstall game first. The program doesn't really seem to work as intended. When I first got my motherboard and installed everything that program killed network connectivity on my computer and I couldn't even get an ip from my router. From what you're posting it seems like they still haven't fixed the issues it is causing.

You can see the problems others are having in this thread: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?49060-Game-First-III-Problems-on-Maximus-VII-Hero

had this issue.. told ASUS about it.. Nothing has been done what so ever.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?54452-ASUS-GameFirst-3-issue

I made a post on the ASUS ROG Facebook about it and pretty much got told no-one else complained about it.
Lian Li 011 Dynamic White Case
Intel Core i9 Coffee lake 9900K @ 5.1GHz
ASUS STRIX Z390-E LGA 1151
Corsair DDR4 Corsair Dominator 32GB (4x8GB) 3600MHz CAS 18
EVGA nVidia RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA 10GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 PSU
1x 512GB SAMSUNG 860 PRO SSD
2x 500GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD
1x WD BLACK 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA Hard Drive (6.0Gb/s)

karserasl
Level 7
Dont want to flame but,

I was between alot of motherboards and finally decided to go with the Hero VII just because i read all over how thr ROG name produce high quality boards and also (which was the MOST important reason) long and quality SUPPORT.

So. I bought the hero. Then all kind of problems arrived with it.

Microphone and general the audio is problematic (see other threads) - No response from Asus or workarounds.

Ai suite 3 giving me all kind of q-codes and messing the OC values - Again no response. Problem solved by uninstalling (which is unacceptable)

Gamefirst 3 killing my network or messing up the ganes - Again no response. Uninstalled too.

So. From all the advertised features the board have over the others, most of them cause really frustration and too much time and eventually i just dont use them.

If this is thr ROG quality and support then be sure, i got?the message.

P.s. also tell all the paid commentators around the web Asus, to just stop before everyone found out what is going on.

karserasl wrote:
Dont want to flame but,

I was between alot of motherboards and finally decided to go with the Hero VII just because i read all over how thr ROG name produce high quality boards and also (which was the MOST important reason) long and quality SUPPORT.

So. I bought the hero. Then all kind of problems arrived with it.

Microphone and general the audio is problematic (see other threads) - No response from Asus or workarounds.

Ai suite 3 giving me all kind of q-codes and messing the OC values - Again no response. Problem solved by uninstalling (which is unacceptable)

Gamefirst 3 killing my network or messing up the ganes - Again no response. Uninstalled too.

So. From all the advertised features the board have over the others, most of them cause really frustration and too much time and eventually i just dont use them.

If this is thr ROG quality and support then be sure, i got?the message.

P.s. also tell all the paid commentators around the web Asus, to just stop before everyone found out what is going on.

I have no issues with AI-Suite 3.. For me it works... tho Overclocking my CPU after the last 2 bio's...gave me an issue but i've sense redone Windows under UEFI and haven't played with that part yet.

As far as microphone goes...I have yet to plug it into the back of the board but the mic on my webcam works fine and my headphone jack on my tower does as well. No issues with those.

Only thing I've had an issue with is GameFirst 3.
Lian Li 011 Dynamic White Case
Intel Core i9 Coffee lake 9900K @ 5.1GHz
ASUS STRIX Z390-E LGA 1151
Corsair DDR4 Corsair Dominator 32GB (4x8GB) 3600MHz CAS 18
EVGA nVidia RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA 10GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 PSU
1x 512GB SAMSUNG 860 PRO SSD
2x 500GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD
1x WD BLACK 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA Hard Drive (6.0Gb/s)

koroziv
Level 9
ROG always was a marketing thing; first backed up by quality components, later I'm not so sure, but that's how marketing works.
I also tried asus software, ended up with a load of trouble; I re-installed windows and not used a single asus software (only drivers-chipset, lan, mei and audio) and everything is ok