cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS Splash Screen Not Showing Up On Boot

MetalGearD
Level 7
I wondering if someone here can help me with this issue.. I have a rampage iv gene. now, when I boot up my computer the bios splash screen wont show up its just a black screen and I can't enter the bios even holding down the f2 or del key. but even tho I can't enter the bios my keyboard lights up and blinks like its posting when the screen would appear.. however after a few seconds it just logs me right into windows.. so getting into the os is fine.

the one thing I did before this problem showed up was that I was cloning a harddrive to an ssd that I just got with acronis true image 2013 and when I booted up the computer I left both hdd's in the computer.. don't know if that makes a difference.. that's when the bios stopped working. anyway.. now with a platter hdd and an ssd both copies.. I've swapped them out and tried each, still can't enter the bios. I've cleared the cmos and tried downgrading my bios and trying different bios versions.. still nothing. holding down f2 or del and boot up causes windows not to load.
0 REPLIES 0