cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips, Tricks, Shortcuts and Recommendations for new GL551JM User?

Zootee
Level 7
Hello ROGs:

Just purchased a Gl551jm which officially makes me part of the ROG family. I would to make and get the most of of this PC. As some would say, "Bang for the buck."

I would like individuals who have knowledge of this PC to share their recommendation on how I can get and make the most of this amazing machine.

Thank you in advance.
1 REPLY 1

hmscott
Level 12
Zootee wrote:
Hello ROGs:
Just purchased a Gl551jm which officially makes me part of the ROG family. I would to make and get the most of of this PC. As some would say, "Bang for the buck."
I would like individuals who have knowledge of this PC to share their recommendation on how I can get and make the most of this amazing machine.
Thank you in advance.

Zootee, search for GL551 in the forums, and read. Not a lot of hits, but there are some postings. This forum, even the G751, is new, so you could also go to the G750 Forum and read there. They all use the same CPU, motherboard parts, differing in GPU. If you have an Optimus enabled laptop read about the G750JM/JS/JZ for experiences with Optimus.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?157-G750-G550-and-G56-Gaming-Notebooks

Welcome to the ROG Forums 🙂