cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gt751-JT not booting up after windows update

Deception
Level 7
Hi guys,

Bought a gt751-jt and installed windows update. After installation and trying to boot up the system, the machine wont boot.

Only lights seen are power, airplane mode and numlock. Just a black screen and no light from keyboard

Please help.
Tia.
5 REPLIES 5

rracres
Level 7
I had the same problem and I could not shut GT751-JT down or boot it up. It sat overnight and finally battery died out and then when I booted up using AC power cord it worked. It has been fine since. If you search forum you will see my previous post on this issue. Wish I had better solution for you.
Stupid upgrades.

RMXM
Level 7
Not sure if this might help but did you try reinstalling windows/ do a clean install? I did that and well mine came as freeDOS so had too and after doing so just pressed the check for updates and then left it to do it's thing and then just restarted it so the updates can finish installing.

TokoDude
Level 10
Microsoft is giving lately frequent updates that break your PC :mad:
Anny way did you try to remove the battery and put it back in?

And try to enter bios maybe then your screen will go suddenly on just press the button if you start your pc.

Also some connectors could be unconfined: S
ACER PREDATOR G9-791 |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |16 GB RAM |GTX970M 3GB |FULL HD | 750GB SSD | Samsung 850 PRO & 2X M.2 SSD RAID 0
G75VW |Intel Core I7-3610QM |24GB RAM |GTX670M 3 GB |FULL HD | 526GB SSD | Samsung 840 EVO & 850 PRO
GL552VW |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |12 GB RAM |GTX960M 3GB |FULL HD | 256GB SSD | Samsung

TokoDude wrote:
Microsoft is giving lately frequent updates that break your PC :mad:
Anny way did you try to remove the battery and put it back in?

And try to enter bios maybe then your screen will go suddenly on just press the button if you start your pc.

Also some connectors could be unconfined: S

The battery isn't removable

Rares95 wrote:
The battery isn't removable

it is from a 30 foot drop to concrete 😉