CPU CoolerCooler Master EVO 212
    CaseAntec P280
    Power SupplyCorsair Platinum Hx1000i
    Keyboard Logitech G510s
    Mouse Mad Catz R.A.T TE
    Headset Triton Headset
    OS Windows 7 64-bit

Atikmdag.sys BSOD when Crossfire enabled

Hi guys, firstly I'll apologies just in case I have got the wrong forum for the thread. I'm a little new to these so I find them difficult to determine where to post.

I'm here because I seem to have found a problem with my machine. I get a Blue Screen Of Death whenever I try to play graphically challenging games on my new build, But I have found a way around the issue at the cost of performance. Before I go into too much detail, my Build specifications are as follows:

Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME
    Intel i7-5930k @ 3.5GHz, 15 mb Cache, 6 cores 12 hyper threaded
    AMD Radeon R9 295X2 8GDDR5
    Corsair Vengeance 4X4gb DDR4
    Crucial M500 960gb SSD
    WD Black 4TB HDD
    Corsair Hx1000i PSU
    Windows 7 64 bit

If I have missed anything out, please let me know.
    It seems whenever I try and play more demanding games, so far Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and Arma 3, I have an issue where I BSOD when putting the settings high. I wish to play in 4K resolutions and so I'm pushing to the limits right now, So I expect things to happen with games not being properly optimized for 4K too. but the solution for the games I play, I have found that in AMD's CCC, If I make an exception for a game and turn Crossfire off, I do not have any issues regarding poor performance (Games run badly in general for no reason) and the Blue Screens will not happen.
    I know I could turn off the Crossfire setting for all the games I play, but at the cost of this I'm also losing potential performance and the ability to play the games at highest. I was wondering if anyone had any Ideas on how to keep the crossfire setting on and not have these BSOD. I have searched the net and cant seem to find a working solution anywhere, so any help will be greatly apreciated!