cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751 series owners - Did anyone of you get a case for your laptop yet?

tikonux
Level 7
Hello all! Just last week I received my G751JT-CH1 and for a first gaming machine, I am very impressed and will be using it for quite a long time. Anyways, I am looking for a good laptop case. Obviously, it is a BIG laptop, and even though it is 17.3", overall size is too big for advertised 17.3" laptop cases. I have looked up what people have said about these ROG laptops, and they recommended getting a 18" laptop case for older ROG machines, but I'm guessing it also applies to the G751 series. I'd greatly appreciate it for suggestions/links to some good quality cases!
41 REPLIES 41

ledgedes
Level 7

Jackster
Level 7
Just got a g751, also looking for a case, hopefully something decent that will protect it and be under 100$

kobejumpin
Level 7
The everki Titan or the Asus Nomad. Got the nomad.

NitroX
Level 10
I am currently owning an Everki Beacon for more than 1 year and I'm so impressed with it. Everki is a really good brand for laptop backpacks and cases. Also RoG Nomad would be a fine acquisition since it is specially made for the G Series laptops.

Camel51
Level 7
This is what I got for my G751JY. It fits it perfectly and has a pouch in the front that can hold the power block, Razer Orochi, VModa M100s, and an xbox controller all at once.

Everki Black 18.4" Advance Laptop Bag / Briefcase Model EKB407NCH18 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA24G15X2607

Binkius
Level 7
I got the Nomad. If I were to buy again, I'd probably go with the Everki. The zipper pulls on the Nomad seem really weak. The zippers also seem to jam a lot because of too much fabric near the zipper. Easily jammed zippers and weak looking zipper pulls are not a good combination.

Binkius wrote:
I got the Nomad. If I were to buy again, I'd probably go with the Everki. The zipper pulls on the Nomad seem really weak. The zippers also seem to jam a lot because of too much fabric near the zipper. Easily jammed zippers and weak looking zipper pulls are not a good combination.

Don't wanna be rude but this is mainly because ASUS is not a specialized brand in making backpacks/cases. Instead, brands like Everki and Targus are specialized in this field. Ofc, the Nomad can't be that bad, but taking into consideration the price I say that Everki stays better at price/quality . I bought my Everki Beacon when it was on sale with about 60Euro and I don't regret a penny !