Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I can confirm this. After a long cold winter here in the NE, the weather started getting warmer and I noticed that I don't have to shut down or put it on hibernate after the first boot up.

ROG Member Array

make sure your cable is HDMI to HDMI exact same interface, otherwise you will prob have this issue.

Also., some monitor can only be lighting up at same interface model, like you can only use DP to DP, HDMI to HDMI, or MiniDP to MiniDp.

ROG Member Array

guys there is also a new vga driver on the asus site... don't no if it does anything but it's an option... i guess we will see next winter if it works

ROG Member Array

the new driver is not helping... were I live its always sunny and summer.. and I still have this issue. So its not weather related :-)

New ROGer Array

My driver installer wont even detect the gpu. When I run it through the regular HDMI for nvidia it works fine and when i disable my intel 4600 nothing happens. I still can't get the computer to detect my gtx760. So basically when i switch to hdmi on the gpu nothing comes up. It used to and i had installed the driver and everything. In fact, in programs, the driver and everything shows up. But I can no longer launch geforce experience or anything even though i have it installed in programs. I tried the boot trick but that didnt work. It still will only output through the regular intel graphics hdmi port. Someone please help!! What a waste of a gpu

New ROGer Array

He's guys,

Is there any valid fix for that problem by now? I was so happy to find a thread according to that boot issue. I just bought a refurbished g20aj (gtx760) and this problem started a few weeks ago.

Does anyone know how to really fix that? Or is there no solution at all an we have to deal with it?

It would be great to hearing from you!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Knipfknopf View Post
    He's guys,

Is there any valid fix for that problem by now? I was so happy to find a thread according to that boot issue. I just bought a refurbished g20aj (gtx760) and this problem started a few weeks ago.

Does anyone know how to really fix that? Or is there no solution at all an we have to deal with it?

A: A large number of users had the old BIOS and the new 07xx BIOS resolved it
    B: Tons of Nvidia drivers related issues, new drivers helped it.
    C: some folks had weird HDMI issues and DVI resolved it.

That's 95% of the solutions in the thread and since it pretty much died last summer I wouldn't consider this an epidemic issue, more a one-off now.

New ROGer Array

Thanks for your answere..

In my case, I have the newest Drivers installed and I also got the newest bios version (0703). I still got that issue EVERYTIME I first bootup the PC.

Hope anyone has another Information or a fix for me

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Welsh Whoopee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knipfknopf View Post
    He's guys,

yeah does sound like old bios drivers, how old is the pc?
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ http://bit.ly/2LNo1dI

ASUS ROG G20 PLAYLIST @ http://bit.ly/2R9njXC

New ROGer Array

Actually, I don't know how old the PC is, I purchased it as refurbished.

What I did for now:

- Updated the bios to the newest version
    - Changed from HDMI to DVI
    - Updated the NVIDIA drivers

The boot issue still occurs. After having about 6 days without it, the issue came again this morning. I really don't know what to do. Hope to get some input from the users who had this problem finally fixed.

If anyone has another idea, let me know.. Thank you

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast