cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid/Hard SLI Bridge for Maximus VII Formula

jmike
Level 7
I hate the ribbon type connector. Normally I use my evga 3way connector but due to the spacing between the two pcie slots this isn't possible. Is there a hard SLI bridge compatible with this board?
MAIN RIG:
Maximus X | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | 2x EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | EVGA Supernova G3 1000 |
12 REPLIES 12

Nate152

jmike
Level 7
I'm pretty sure that one has the correct spacing. Nvidia has 2 of those as well unfortunately the Nvidia ones are either no spacing or double slot spaced. Evga has the only single slot spaced connector I can find unfortunately it's been unavailable for quite a while and I'd imagine they will follow typical Evga accessory protocol and weather never see the light of day again or they'll make just enough to sell out in an hour. I'd even seltzer with a 3 way connector that had one end single slot spaced
MAIN RIG:
Maximus X | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | 2x EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | EVGA Supernova G3 1000 |

Nate152

Nate152

jmike
Level 7
Nate! If anyone tells you that You're the man, the are understating! Thank you
MAIN RIG:

jmike
Level 7
Bah, too good to be true. Upon adding those to my cart when you click checkout it redirects your purchase to amazon and nothing happens after that.

So the search resumes
MAIN RIG: