cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened?

reystar22
Level 7
I was playing World of Warcraft when suddenly my monitor freaked out and now it looks like that:

Didn't expect that baring in mind i paid 800 euro for that monitor

how is this going to be fixed?
16 REPLIES 16

Soete
Level 7
HI,

Can you say me wich mfg date you've got on this monitor '(standing on the backside of this panel)

And also tell my your system specs and current driver version that you are using .

Soete wrote:
HI,

Can you say me wich mfg date you've got on this monitor '(standing on the backside of this panel)

And also tell my your system specs and current driver version that you are using .

PC Specs:

Asus GTX 780 Direct CU 2
i7 3770k
Gigabyte UD3H
16GB Ram Corsair Vengeance
Samsung 850 Pro SSD
nvidia driver version 347.09

date it says september 2014

Is it possible to get a refund? I dont even want to give a single cent to asus.

Okay.
Can you maybe just reboot your pc , or does the screen like this?

Otherwise i suggest to e-mail with asus support from your region/country.

And they will ask for sending the monitor, or maybe you will recieve a new monitor at your home.

Soete wrote:
Okay.
Can you maybe just reboot your pc , or does the screen like this?

Otherwise i suggest to e-mail with asus support from your region/country.

And they will ask for sending the monitor, or maybe you will recieve a new monitor at your home.

Yes i tried, doesnt do anything...yeah sadly its sunday today, i will have a nice chat with em tomorrow ill try to to punch them.

reystar22
Level 7
This is SO frustrating

Soete
Level 7
yes do that. And also dont forget to say that there a lot of problems with other customers

who bought this monitor. And that there must really come a firmware update or driver for this monitor.

Because this model is release in July 2014 and there is still no update/driver released really SHAME !!!

Soete wrote:
yes do that. And also dont forget to say that there a lot of problems with other customers

who bought this monitor. And that there must really come a firmware update or driver for this monitor.

Because this model is release in July 2014 and there is still no update/driver released really SHAME !!!

Thats why i wont give a cent again to asus, ill get a benq

Soete
Level 7
In February or March 2015 the new monitors from Acer, Benq and Asus will be released.