ProcessorI7- 6850k 4.4ghz
    Memory (part number)GSkill Trident Z 64gb DDR4 3400hz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080
    Graphics Card #2Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorRog Swift PQ348Q curved monitor
    Storage #1Corsair GTX Force 500 GB SSD
    Storage #2Corsair force gt 500gb
    CPU CoolerSwiftech h240x custom apogee xl rog water block mayhems blood red coolant
    CaseCorsair 760T
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200I
    Keyboard Corsair k70 (cherry reds) RGB
    Mouse ROG GLADIUS
    Headset Astro A40 PC TR Editions
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath XL mouse pad
    OS Windows 10 / Samsung 950 pro M.2
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U
    Accessory #1 Saitek X52 Pro
    Accessory #2 DX Formula red/black gaming chair

As Chino said, it will only go red under intensive workload, or a very demanding game!!! It will usually hover around yellow to red in game!!!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array santz76 PC Specs
    santz76 PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorI7- 6850k 4.4ghz
    Memory (part number)GSkill Trident Z 64gb DDR4 3400hz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080
    Graphics Card #2Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorRog Swift PQ348Q curved monitor
    Storage #1Corsair GTX Force 500 GB SSD
    Storage #2Corsair force gt 500gb
    CPU CoolerSwiftech h240x custom apogee xl rog water block mayhems blood red coolant
    CaseCorsair 760T
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200I
    Keyboard Corsair k70 (cherry reds) RGB
    Mouse ROG GLADIUS
    Headset Astro A40 PC TR Editions
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath XL mouse pad
    OS Windows 10 / Samsung 950 pro M.2
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U
    Accessory #1 Saitek X52 Pro
    Accessory #2 DX Formula red/black gaming chair

Glad it worked out for you bye the way!!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

thanks for your cooperation , I did the test with " Ungine Heaven " and I started the test and during the span of the entire test on the monitor of GpuTweak the GPU is at 99% load LED is yellow , it should not become red ? In any case I would make sure that the red LED functions so how do I make sure that the red LED functions ?

Alpha Moderator Array Adam@ASUS PC Specs
    Adam@ASUS PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G771
    MotherboardRAMPAGE V EXTREME
    Processori7-5960X
    Memory (part number)Viper Xtreme Edition, DDR4 16GB (4 x 4GB) 3000MHz
    Graphics Card #1STRIX 980
    Graphics Card #2STRIX 980
    Monitor3x PG278Q
    Storage #1850 Pro 1TB
    Storage #2850 Pro 1TB
    CPU CoolerH110i GT
    CaseCooler Master Storm Trooper
    Power SupplyCooler Master V1200 Platinum
    Keyboard G19s
    Mouse G700
    Headset STRIX
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate
    Network RouterRT-AC68U

Quote Originally Posted by michele.miele1991 View Post
    Here we are guys the new card arrived and the LED load is working properly and the card as the only color that I still can not see what is in the maximum load that is red, the LED goes according to the temperature ? with some testing I can make it red , awaiting reply best regards

Attachment 47627

Attachment 47628
    Well I'm ecstatic that we could have such a fast turn around on getting you the corrected color. I wasn't sure if the Italy office would get my email until the next day after I submitted it. I'm kinda sad for the Mace Windu version of the MATRIX 980 you had. It was unique and that color would look so cool in certain themed rigs.
    Hi, I have now retired from ASUS support, please refer problems to current @ASUS/cl- usernames.

Adam@ASUS PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G771
    Processori7-5960X
    Monitor3x PG278Q
    Storage #1850 Pro 1TB
    Storage #2850 Pro 1TB
    CPU CoolerH110i GT
    Keyboard G19s
    Mouse G700
    Headset STRIX
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate
    Network RouterRT-AC68U

thanks for your cooperation , I did the test with " Ungine Heaven " and I started the test and during the span of the entire test on the monitor of GpuTweak the GPU is at 99% load LED is yellow , it should not become red ? In any case I would make sure that the red LED functions so how do I make sure that the red LED functions ?
    Santz76 and Chino are right about how it should only be red in intense situations. Don't forget you do have 4GB of VRAM... I would suggest trying 3D mark 2013 Firestrike and/or Furmark. These are the ones we used to test when 'Santz76' cards were here. For stability length we ran Unigen Valley. Which version of Unigen Heaven were you using 4.0? If you try those programs it should to turn red. If not then something might be afoot. In that case, you can email me in further detail with all the information you have tested it with, along with screenshots so you don't have to flood the forum with a bunch of images.
    Last edited by Adam@ASUS; 03-20-2015 at 09:43 PM.
    Hi, I have now retired from ASUS support, please refer problems to current @ASUS/cl- usernames.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Adam, I used Ungine Heaven and Valley version 4.0, tested with the various settings that you can select ceilings and even the extreme series, tried to get them also continually to stress the card but this also with the GPU the most of color Load indicated remained on yellow and also over the previous version heats at least a 5 ° more, same problem exposed by a user on the forum here, I was informed that he has the same problem indetico both of which led to temperatures, he has already open a post that now will show you:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Platinum/page9
    And you also pointed to another with the same symptoms confirmed by me and you "mechons" http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...Matrix-Red-LED

Here are all the links to make sure that the problem is not our cards, I asked for the return of the video card do not want to make substitutions because even spend several days until the card is back in stock at my seller. It 'really absurd that I should replace the card until the right one bill that is not affected by problems and then repeat that it is better to make the cost of the card that is not a third replacement

Adam@ASUS PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G771
    Processori7-5960X
    Monitor3x PG278Q
    Storage #1850 Pro 1TB
    Storage #2850 Pro 1TB
    CPU CoolerH110i GT
    Keyboard G19s
    Mouse G700
    Headset STRIX
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate
    Network RouterRT-AC68U

Adam, I used Ungine Heaven and Valley version 4.0, tested with the various settings that you can select ceilings and even the extreme series, tried to get them also continually to stress the card but this also with the GPU the most of color Load indicated remained on yellow and also over the previous version heats at least a 5 ° more, same problem exposed by a user on the forum here, I was informed that he has the same problem indetico both of which led to temperatures, he has already open a post that now will show you:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Platinum/page9
    And you also pointed to another with the same symptoms confirmed by me and you "mechons" http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...Matrix-Red-LED

Here are all the links to make sure that the problem is not our cards, I asked for the return of the video card do not want to make substitutions because even spend several days until the card is back in stock at my seller. It 'really absurd that I should replace the card until the right one bill that is not affected by problems and then repeat that it is better to make the cost of the card that is not a third replacement
    Did ASUS Italy end up resolving your issue? I saw you had made contact in our system but, its in Italian so I can't read it. lol

ROG Member Array

Seeing the LED indicator issues is really putting off my plans to get the Matrix GTX980s. May I ask if ASUS will be allowing users to customize the LED indicators to colors they want in the near future, or at least allow them to turn it off completely?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15