cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! BF and COD no longer run

pilotskcx
Level 7
Is anyone else having issues with these games? I suspect it's after the latest Nvidia drivers were updated. I get directX and freezes when the game loads now.

And yes, I'm up to date on everything. At first I thought it was just COD until I switched to BF, then after a few seconds, FPS went to crap and locked up.

I can really see why PC gaming is dead now. I can't imagine how the devs and manufacturers can keep up. I used to be a tweaker back when FS was going strong, but this is just ridiculous now.
2 REPLIES 2

X-ROG
Level 15
Let's not go hyperbole. PC gaming is more alive than ever. It exceeds console sales.

Are you sure your Windows install is OK if it's a DX error? SATA drive OK? Are you overclocking? If you have problems with the latest NV drivers why not roll back one?

Antronman
Level 10
Until I see proof of your issues, I am going to assume you are trolling/flamebaiting based on the lower portion of your comment, when it has been proven that PC sales are much higher than consoles collectively, and only 7 million Xbox Ones and 8 million PS4s have been sold while intel estimates 711 million PC gamers, and they say it is a low estimate.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me