cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90's PC Builder? Here's Four Classic ASUS Motherboards!

X-ROG
Level 15
15 REPLIES 15

kaleluchiha
Level 7
:'D i have ASUS PCI/I-486SV2, It was my first motherboar

Nate152
I didn't even know what a computer was in the 90's. I know pci express technology wasn't in existence back then. Are those graphics slots pci or agp? The first cards that were SLI'able were the voo doo cards. How many could you use back then?

They are some pretty awesome looking vintage boards.

1sthurricane
Level 7
I remember getting so excited when I replaced my old voodoo 8 to a whopping 16!Double the pleasure...double the gaming fun!

Antykain
Level 7
Still have my old ASUS P3B-F and the Intel Pentium II/III sitting around in storage. Was my first PC build, and loved it!

Ahh, goodtimes!
| ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | Intel i9-9900K | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3600MHz 16GB | Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD | Samsung 860 1TB GB SSD x 2 | Corsair AX860i | ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz x2 | XSPC & EK Custom Watercooling |

steinhin
Level 7
I'm going through dad's old computer parts and want to rebuild a 90's gaming machine. There's a lot of crap in store, so I tried to do as much research as I could on the parts, but I'm still not entirely sure. So I'm going to list the specs, and I need some opinions! If you're familiar with late 90s gaming, hopefully you can judge whether or not this would have been considered high end at the time. Alright... etui samsung galaxy A5 coque samsung galaxy A5

cybik
Level 7
Oh, P3B series. You saw me through so much awesome stuff, not to mention /redacted/, in my young years.

LordMax
Level 7
I have you all beat.. I have the Black Pearl!

Antronman
Level 10
Sadly, we have nothing of the sort.

Just an old PNY 8400GS 😞
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Ashihtaka
Level 7