-First i turn on the computer
    -Next the bios opens
    -I then go to the boot section of the settings
    -For csm all of the setting are set to UEFI driver first
    -For secure boot the OS type is set to windows UEFI mode
    -The #1 boot option is the windows 7 disk
    -Then I click on boot menue, select windows 7
    -The computer resets and I'm returned to the bios

Those are all the steps I take while trying to boot up the software... hope this is enough info

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MeanMachine PC Specs
    MeanMachine PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)I enjoy my wife
    MotherboardCVI HERO + CVII Hero Wifi
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1800X + 2700X
    Memory (part number)CMD16GX4M2B3000C15 + F4-3200C14D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX980 SC for CVFZ
    Graphics Card #2EVGA GTX 1080 hybrid
    Graphics Card #3GTX 770 for phys x
    Sound CardMB
    MonitorHP w2408h
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2
    Storage #2Samsung 840EVO 500GB and 960 M.2 pro
    CPU CoolerCorsair H105, H110 and H115i
    CaseCorsair 750D and 780T
    Power SupplyCorsair AX-1200i and Antec 850 pro platinum
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Razer Mamba
    Headset Corsair Vengeance 2100
    OS W7 Ultimate 64bit and W10 pro 64bit
    Network RouterNetcom Wireless NF18ACV

Hi ApacheCheiften, Sorry if this is a little simplistic, but I don't know your level of understanding.

I trust you are not attempting to boot from a disk with an OS already installed, as this would fail because registry entries and drivers would not conform to your current systems Bios. You must do a clean install.

Install to the disk you chose and configured in Bios, that is formatted to NTFS for 64bit install.

A typical clean installation (on a blank hard disk) step-by-step procedure is as follows:

1. Insert the Windows 7 DVD into your computer's DVD-ROM drive, and restart the computer. Windows 7 Setup should start automatically. If Setup does not start automatically, ensure that your computer is configured to boot from the DVD drive.

2. You are asked to select regional options for the Windows 7 installation. Make your selection and click Next to continue.

3. In the next dialog box, you are prompted to start the installation. Click Install Now to begin the installation. This produces a screen that tells you that Setup is starting.

4. When you're ready, select the I Accept the License Terms option and click Next to continue.

5. In the Which Type of Installation Do You Want,you can select only the Custom (Advanced) option because you're performing a new installation on a blank hard disk. Click Custom (Advanced) to continue.

6. In the Where Do You Want to Install Windows? dialog box, select the partition onto which you'll install Windows 7. click Next. If you need to provide a RAID or SCSI driver, now is the time to do it.

7. The Installing Windows dialog box appears and gives you an updated status of the upgrade process.

8. After some time, your computer restarts and the newly installed Windows 7 loads. Windows 7 resumes the installation process. Before the restart, a warning appears.

9. After the restart, you'll see a notification telling you that Windows 7 is preparing the new installation. Windows 7 moves back into a graphical display after a few minutes and tells you it's updating Registry settings and starting services, after which it lets you know it's completing the installation.

10. After completing the installation, Windows 7 asks you to provide a username and a computer name. After providing this information, click Next to continue, then follow the instructions and you will be on your way.

If you have followed the above instructions for OS installation and fail, then your installation disk or DVD drive is the problem and be sure to get your data and other files off the old OS BEFORE Formatting.

Please report back.
    Last edited by MeanMachine; 01-27-2015 at 02:03 PM.
    We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
    CPU:
    AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2