cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G750JZ Audio jack module replacement

Honami
Level 7
Hi,
I have an issue with the audio jack input (headphone jack).
It's demaged (the plastic cover cracked somehow in my bag).

I don't want to send the laptop to our "authorized" asus repair center (bad service and i will get my laptop in even worse shape).
Is there any way that i can order the original AUD BOARD for the G750JZ directly from asus global?
1 REPLY 1

hmscott
Level 12
Honami wrote:
Hi,
I have an issue with the audio jack input (headphone jack).
It's demaged (the plastic cover cracked somehow in my bag).

I don't want to send the laptop to our "authorized" asus repair center (bad service and i will get my laptop in even worse shape).
Is there any way that i can order the original AUD BOARD for the G750JZ directly from asus global?

Honami, where did you get the mistaken idea that your laptop will come back worse when sent in for Asus repair?

Most people have success with the RMA the first time. Everything gets fixed, and they are happy. Some need to be sent in more than once. Some don't get fixed and get replaced with another laptop, I think it is like 3 failed attempts at repair.

Lots of people RMA and get a good fixed laptop back, you should too 🙂

RMA it again to get any remaining/new problem fixed. It should only take 1 time, if you list and explain the problems in detail - attach a zipfile with photo's of the problem to the Technical Inquiry form when you submit it.

https://vip.asus.com <== create a login, register your laptop, file the Technical Inquiry with your problems listed / detailed with photo's attached.

Asus does thousands of RMA's every year, so there are bound to be a small percentage with unresolved problems, but that isn't the expected result.

You shouldn't be afraid to RMA your laptop under warranty, you paid for that when you bought the laptop, use it 🙂