Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

My G751 after 1 months of use ... check this before buying!

I recently bought an ASUS G751 laptop. After 1 month of use, here is how it looks. Buttons fall out / misaligned, trackpad sticks out, screen bleeding makes terrible viewing at dark. What are you doing guys? How do you value your customers delivering such quality? I am really disappointed and feeling disrespected.

http://imgur.com/h9MkODQ
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos ASUS issues.jpg  

ROG Member Array

Did the screen have bleeding ever since you've bought it ? Or did it appear over time ?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by th3d0ctor View Post
    Did the screen have bleeding ever since you've bought it ? Or did it appear over time ?
    I dont remember being so bad when bought it. I tested the screen using flat colours ... might be just overlooked, but not sure.

ROG Member Array

Btw , was your screen running at 75 Hz by any chance all this time ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Sorry to hear about your laptop. I've been treating my laptop very well (like all of my things) and it's still mint - almost 20 days later.

Fantastic laptop - I highly recommend it for the price/performance.

BTW - all that you need to do is contact ASUS support. You are well within the warranty period.
    4710HQ, 980M // 5930K, 980 SC SLI // 4930K, 980 SC // 4770K, 290X Lightning // 1pcent.com

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by th3d0ctor View Post
    Btw , was your screen running at 75 Hz by any chance all this time ?
    No, it was always on 60. Screen bleeding looks much worse on the photo than that it is, but still a bit noticeable.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sk3tch View Post
    Sorry to hear about your laptop. I've been treating my laptop very well (like all of my things) and it's still mint - almost 20 days later.

Fantastic laptop - I highly recommend it for the price/performance.

BTW - all that you need to do is contact ASUS support. You are well within the warranty period.
    Sure, I will. But I did not buy a new laptop that some guys dismounts in the the service center and who know what happens. My previous G75 came back with screen issues after a keyboard change (looks like I am cursed with this)... So I also wanted to treat it very well, but now out of my control.

ROG Member Array

Same Black Screen here since the first day of use.

Check my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR9KMVT4c_g

ROG Member Array

Nice. Mine is at repairs right now and hoping the bests. Whatever the outcome will be, this is surely my last ASUS product. Out of 4 ASUS products, 3 required repairs. I treat all my gadgets with care, so not my fault. 1 out of of those 3 is completely broken after 2 repairs by now and dumped (nexus tablet). The 2 other one (1 router and a G75 notebook) is sold second hand. Disprespect of users at the highest level ... thank you, but not again thank you.

New ROGer Array

This G751 is a piece of crap, I will never buy another ASUS product again. Touchpad corners are lifting away from the computer case. Can not for the life of me get Windows 7 running on it. Team Fortress 2 will not run on it. My start menu appears out of nowhere for no reason at all. Has done this since the first power on. It is only three weeks old and ASUS's answer for this is to send it in for repair.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast