cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a Really Expensive Paperweight

heavymusic666
Level 7
I was so excited to get this thing up and going only to find this thing has shutdown after one day. Heres how my first day went. First thing I did was Update Graphics Card with Nvidia Tool. Next tried downloading LOTRO. Very slow download speeds. Ok got it downloaded. Game wont play ( games running but not on screen ) . Ok computers not updated yet no worries that must be it. Update through McAfee through the night. Restart.
Computer is now stuck in Virtual PC Repair and Restore. Go into Panic/Pissed off mode. Search Forums Best Buy/ ROG and appears I didn't do my homework everyone having this issue. Ask myself how can a company sell a product like this in its current state. Waiting for a system restore as of this writing ( only option left ). As im waiting printing off Reciept to return to store. Going to try some ideas from these forums. If still experiencing problems will return and buy a HP. HP might not be the fastest on the block but these things will run through a Nuclear War. Asus not a good first impression at all.
1 REPLY 1

toronto699
Level 13
im with u return it , I tried 2 G20 same issues