cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R9270X-DC2T-4GD5 GPU Tweak Streaming not working

kingstk
Level 7
For some reason, even when I add a screen, the whole video is blank except for my mouse cursor. While I would would think it would be a problem with the program, another application that uses the same feature to record videos through the graphics card (AMD Gaming Evolved) also provides videos and streaming of the exact same issue. The strange thing I notice is that the audio is getting captured though and the of course the pointer is as well, but beyond that there is nothing else. It is because of this coincidence that I believe there is an this is an issue with the hardware, drivers or perhaps some other application that is interfering with the two. I have tried this with the latest version of drivers available from ASUS and the newest ones provided by AMD; neither work unfortunately. Since this an AMD graphics card built by ASUS, I'm confused as to who I should reach out to with this issue so I thought I'd post here first. I'm hoping I can get this feature of my graphics card working, since I really want to record and stream some of my game play.

My computer specs are as follows:
CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5Ghz Eight-Core
Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0
RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
GPU: R9270X-DC2T-4GD5
AMD Catalyst Driver: 14.12 (Omega)

0 REPLIES 0