cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Swift experience

1sthurricane
Level 7
I have had mine for about a week now and have really enjoyed it so far.Only one major thing has stumped me....purchased a longer Displayport cable which constantly gave me the "black" screen when I first hooked it up,reverted to the stock cable and she is running fine and no further problems.In BF4 @ 144 refresh rate it froze up on me a few times but that could likely be a Nvidia "driver" issue.In Nvidia control panel I switched to 120hz and the monitor itself(of course) and have not had one hiccup!I think the 120 refresh rate looks great ingame.:DI had no dead pixels,no scratches,and everything looked good upon unboxing.I came very close to not purchasing this $800.00 gaming monitor simply from all the horror stories in here and other forums.....I am glad I pulled the trigger....BF4 is like a new game to me!Asus,you have one happy"gaming"camper!
3 REPLIES 3

1sthurricane
Level 7
An admin told me that the negatives far out weigh the positives concerning this monitor all all the threads.Did not believe him at first...I do now.As the saying goes"misery loves company".I love this monitor....period.

cybacreep
Level 7
Got mine today x2 i love it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cybacreep wrote:
Got mine today x2 i love it

Good to hear...the eye candy changes everything with gaming!